[XIII]_blood_isn't_thick_13

[Ignore the fact its sideways...and she's a nomad-
this is Val
Valkayrie
The Corpo Who Tried To Kill V, Who Kinda Did Kill V Inna Way But V is Still Alive So Job Unsuccessfully Succeeded (?) ]
_

Valkayrie's POV ((((NSFW)))

Waking up to your lover wrapped in your arms is the best way to start your morning. I kissed her good morning as I slipped out of her touch to shower. As the water's temperature rised, I let myself bask in its warmth, allowing the waters to flow through my crimsom locks as the droplets raced down my cheeks, down my collarbone as I stared at the tile flooring.

"Mind if I joined you?" I was taken back by her beauty as she strided towards me, kissing my lips as her hands gripped my waist.

"Couldn't even leave me for a second could you?" I smiled as I kissed her lips once more, softly biting her lower lip as I stared into her chocolate eyes.

"No. No I couldn't." Her left hand lightly pushed against my folds. I smirked but remained eye contact with Bug.
"Think you're the top today, huh? Like this doesn't drive you wild?"

"I'm always the top, babe." She scoffed before shoving two fingers into me. I groan under my breath as she pins me against the wall, choking me with one hand, finger fucking me with the other.
"I...take that back....," I moaned. She smiled and kissed me, ceasing her movement. I groaned against her lips in protest but she immediately grabbed my throat, choking me even tighter.

"I please you when I say so. You cum when I say so. Got it?" Her dominating voice was intimidating and I loved it.

"Yes mistress."

"Good girl." She turned off the shower water and wrapped me in a towel.
"Dry off and get in bed. Now." I obeyed her commands and wrapped the towel around my hair as I walked to our bed. She followed me out, giving me an unexpected slap on my ass. I whinced but laid in bed as I was instructed. Bug climbed ontop of me and kissed the soft skin of my neck as her fingertips lightly traced my ribs.

"Fuck...," I moaned as she left her markings on my skin.

"I saw how those people were looking at you yesterday while we were out. They want a piece of my girl. Just gotta let them know you're mine and mine only."

"I only belong to you, my sweet." She lowered her body between my legs and kissed my ribcage before looking back up at me.
"May I get some pleasure, please?"

"No." She got up and threw on a black lace dress before looking at me with hungry eyes.
"You can pleasure me. If you cum....well....lets just say, that'd be a shame if you were to." She grabbed the cybernetic dildo from our closet and attatched it to me as I synced to it. She climbed ontop of me with no hesistation and began riding me. I could feel her tight muscles around me, moving rhythmethically with my moans, her wetness, her heat. I pushed her off of me, pinning her to the bed, allowing me to stride inside of her at my own pace. Bug moaned my name as I hit that sweet spot of hers, causing her to melt and tremble before me.
"VAL!!!!" I ignored her screams as I continued thrusting deeper into her, craving my own ending.
"OH FUCK VAL, PLEASSEEEEEEEE!!!"
My strides became shorter and faster as my own ending was nearing.
"NOT SO FAST!" Her eyes glowed crimson as she severed connections between me and the toy, leaving me blue balled.

"THE FUCK, BUG?!" She sighed as she got up, straightening out her dress.

"I did say you weren't allowed to cum. Don't think I was gonna believe you weren't gonna be disobiendiant." I grumbled as I got out of bed, throwing on a simple white button up shirt and black dress pants.
"Tsk tsk tsk," she pinched and teased both of my nipples over my shirt, causing them to get hard.
"Sure hope you're meeting goes well, babe. Maybe you'll get a happy ending later." I sighed as I threw on my black leather jacket and left the suite.