Chapter 7. The Comeback

Taylor's Pov

Since my operation ended. I haven't seen Zyhianne for a month I wander what did happened to her. I better check out when I got discharge to this hospital. After a few moments , I went outside the hospital to go for a walk, I never had walked since my operation started. I really miss what's out their. Walking seems to be my hobby everyday till I'm finally okay.

"Hey. Bro let's go home "

"Okay , just give me a minute"

"Okay". I suddenly stare at the background, it was so beautiful that I

Remember about the past that I'm so happy. And tears fall out my eyes. I don't know why seems I missed going outside . I wiped my tears and immediately walked through the car and go back home.

I feel a little tense. Its been a month that I havent see her. She haven't visited me yet. Urghh!! . Its hard to think maybe I should go and Check her.

" Bro, could we stop at Zyhianne's house".

"Maybe this is not the right time. " he nooded.

"I don't understand is there something happened?".

" Yes..." . He lower down his voice and nodded again.

"Tell me , what happen to her ?!?"

"I told you this isn't the right time".

" Just tell me!!! ". I hold my chest and felt a little pain on it

"Okay.. just don't be surprised"

" okay ". Then his face became more serious than ever.

"She is in the States, Taylor . Going for a private check up with her private doctor."

"Why. What happened to her". Suddenly tears fall out my eyes.

"She has a Neuro problems caused by a mild stress and this could affect her brain. "I cried even more. This is all my fault , its because of me she is in this condition.

"Did she came there alone ?"

"No , She is with Xandrick".

I felt a massive anger . To all people why xandrick. I'm so mad of myself.

"I need to go to states bro, I need to talk to her ".

"Okay. You're sister and I will come for you to see if you're okay. "

"Okay. Bro thank you ". After an hour, My brother prepared our ticket .

I'm not giving up. I still need you Zhie

Zyhianne's Pov

It was still a month that Taylor and I didn't met. I was so sad that. I left without saying goodbye. Every night I'm crying. Just thinking of him. My doctor said to stay out of stress but I cannot . I just can't stop thinking of him.

"Zhyianne , come here. This your test results".

" Thank you Xandrick for looking out for me when I'm sick ". He hugged me.

"No worries.".

"You know I still like you Zhie . I really like you. Seems my day isn't complete without you". I blushed I didn't realize that he loves me all this time. But the only boy that I love is Taylor only Taylor.

" Thanks for saying that. But I only love Taylor. I'm sorry". He hugged me even tighter

"Its okay. I'm ready wait, if you changed your mind " . I felt disappointment to his voice. I cried to his shoulders and take a rest. After I slept suddenly my phone vibrated.

New message from Taylor

Zhie ,I'm here at the states. Wait for me at the central park at 12:00 noon. See you there I really missed you Zhie. I love you

I cried, I really missed him. I'm glad that he is alive that his operations are successful. I can't wait to see him. I get dressed and ready to go at the park

"Where are you going ?".

"I'm going to the park Xandrick. I going to meet Taylor." He hold my hand.

"I'm going with you"

"No I'm fine. Thanks "

"I also need to talk to my ex best friend . I need to tell him what I feel. Just please let me , come with you". He cried and kneeled while holding my hand.

"Okay". I hugged him. I really understand what he feels. Cause i also have a Bestfriend .After that we immediately go to the park.

"Zhie. You first talk to him, I'll just wait for a chance in the car."

"Okay".After that I immediately saw Taylor and hugged him

"I really missed you Taylor . I really misses you."

"I missed you to. I can't stop thinking of you every night ." He hold my faced and kissed me. To be honest I really missed his kiss.

"Uhmm.. Taylor. There is someone who wants to talk to you ."

"Okay who is it?"

"It is your ex best friend".

" Why do I care for him.?". I hold his hand.

"Just please give him sometime to explain. Please ".

"Okay. Zhie, I will "

"Thank you Taylor". After a few moment Xandrick came out the car.

"Taylor. Just one more thing I love you Taylor".

" I love you too. " he kissed me .

And I saw Xandrick who is kinda nervous . I came to him.

"Its okay. Xandrick you can do it". I pat his left shoulder

"Thanks Zhie. I will do my best". I smiled at him.

I wish you to could be friends again. I really wished