Chapter 4. My Bestfriend

The time that I visited Taylor in the hospital.  I finally saw her. My best friend.  She was so weak. I never see her like this.  Cause She is very energetic and playful. 

"Ahmmm.... Taylor,  Can you give us a moment.  I leave you for a While ".

"Okay ".After a few moment.  Yannie and I went outside his room and entered,  Her room.

"Zhie,  I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my situation. I'm sorry because I cheated on you because of Taylor ".

"Yannie,  You don't  have to be sorry.  I'll understand".

"Thank you Zhie.  " She cried

"Why what's wrong? "

"I still keep remember,  how are we so close when we are still young,  On What bonding that we have." I cried   I won't forget those memories that we have.

Playing Autographs by Ed Sheeran

Flash Back ~

It was 15 years ago.  When we first met. When we we're still young we are so closed.  We shared our problems, Joy and even Hatred. 

We first met at the park.  Where Taylor and I first met. That park is very memorable to me.

"Hi, there my Name is Yannie, Yannie Gail Brooks ". He extend her Arm to me.

"I'm Zhyianne ,Zhyianne Kate Wlliams". She smiled at me

" Nice to meet you.  Hey Come on ".

"Where are we going? ".

"I'm going to buy you an Ice cream ". She  grabbed my hand to the nearest Ice cream shop .

"What is your favorite flavor?"

"Uhmm... Cookies and cream".
She smilled .

"Hey , what's wrong with that ? ".

"N-nothing . It is also my favorite flavor." After that she had oder a two large Ice cream .

"Here. "

"Thanks."

End of Flash Back

"Zhie , please stop crying ". She wiped my tears with her hand .

"Zhie Be strong. I know that if I die .Many of us will change . Even you , you can change. I only wish that I could live for ever but I can't . I can't ". She cried. I hugged her really tight , I really miss hugging her .

"Please don't leave me , Yannie please".

" I'll try my Best to live just for you " .

She holded my hand and started to cry again. Until she holded her head and started to fall .

"Yannie !!! . Yannie please don't leave me. Yannie wake up". She opened her eyes and hold my hand.

"I'm sorry for what I done. I'm sorry, I really love you Zhyianne , My Best Friend". After she said those words she died. I cant stop crying .

"Yannie, I love you too. My Best friend". I cried in her hands .

"Why is it happening to me ?. My best friend died, Xander is in Critical conditions. Am I the unluckiest creature created?". I cried and keep talking to myself

Maybe I wasn't born to love forever , Maybe it has existence.

Those are the words. That I keep thinking since my best friend died.