Chapter 5 . My Goodbyes

Taylor's Pov .

Since the day that Zhyianne's best friend died. Zhyianne never stopped crying. Its all my fault that she never stopped crying . If she didn't met me , none of this could happen. She could be happy by now to other man. She wouldn't be suffering this much. But destiny still meets upon us. Its hard to see her crying. Makes me feel I'm so hopeless. I need to change I need to prove to her that I'm still strong , that I can fight to love her.

Those are the words that I keep thinking since I was admitted to a private hospital . They said that I was on critical condition. But I don't think that I'm ready to die. I still need to accomplished one quest . And that quest is to love my one and only girl till I'm alive.

"Taylor wake up!!". I heard my sister voice. I opened my eyes and face them .

"What happened?" . Zyhianne hold my hand .

"You need to undergo a severe operation , that is the only way to live ". My sister cried .

"I-I-I don't understand".

" You're life is in danger . You're heart cancer is getting worse ". I covered my eyes and cried.

"Why Is this keep happening to me?. I was a burden to all of you. I didn't have a chance to prove you that I can still fight. ". I keep crying

"Taylor please don't say that " Zyhianne hold my hand and cried .

"You know. We are here for you bro ". My brother pat me on my shoulder.

" Remember, what Mom and Dad said before they died ". My sister cried when she said that .

"Y-yes". I cried even more . I really remember what mom and dad said.

"Don't give up such a sudden. Fight for it . Never look back on the mistakes or any possible problems . Cause there are some one who still loves you and fight for you . You need just to believe" . My siblings and I cried when we remember those words.

Knock,Knock, Knock

"Come in". The doctor and the surgeon came inside the room and immediately talked to my brother. They seem very serious, I think its not good.

"Ahmmm.... Taylor , We need to undergo your operation right away. Its your decision to take the chance or leave it."

"I'm taking the operation Doc. "

"Are you sure?. There is a possibility that you could live or die".

"I'm sure doc.. But I need to tell something before I'll undergo my operation "

"Sure. I'll give you first some privacy".

" Okay Doc. Bro come here ". My brother went near my bed and hold my hand.

"Bro. Be strong fight for it. Don't let your disease kill you. " He cried while holding my hand

"I will fight Bro , Just promise me one thing ".

"Okay. What is it "

"Trevor John Williams , would you promise me to take care of My sister Tammie Jane Williams and my one and only love Zyhianne Kate Miller ".

"I will bro , I will ". I hugged him .

"Sis. Come here ". She went near to me while crying.

"Taylor please don't die . Please don't". My sister keep crying

"I won't die. I live just for you. Just promise me not to cry , ".

"I will". I hugged her .

"Zyhie come her ". She came through me and keeps crying.

"Please , stop crying." I hold her face and kissed her.

"I'll. Try but promise me not Die. I love you ,Taylor. I really love you". She kissed me back.

" I promise. I promise that I live . Just to love you". She cried and I hugged her.

Knock,Knock,Knock

" Taylor its time." The Doctor approached me.

"Okay Doc. ". For the last time I kissed Zyhianne. And sleep in my bed. I felt tubes comming inside my body. I think the operation is ready to start

I will not Die. Not now , I still want to live .