Introduction

Welcome to the intro of my new story!! This story is a Finn Wolfhard x reader, and will only be 50 parts. I do intend on making a second series to this story though ;) I love every single one of you and appreciate all the support/love!! for those of you who are new and don't know-
Y/n= your name
L/n= last name
Pov= point of view
H/c= hair color
E/c= eye color
Enough of my blabbering now- enjoy :)
________________________

Y/n pov

"Remind me again why I'm coming to this thing again?" I whine.
"Cause why not? Not like you got anything better to do since you got fired and your relationship status is DOA-" My mom says in this rude tone.
"You didn't have to make it so personal-" I sigh,
"Oh come on you've been single for as long as I can remember, I think you need to get yourself out there." She says.
"And going to your bosses house for your little meeting is getting me out there?" I ask.
"He's just going to show us his house and tell me how to take care of it while he's away on his fancy business trip." My mom sighs.
I sighed and rested my head on the car door,
She continued to drive through these hills of the wealthy families, my mom is going to be house sitting for her boss. So we're on the way to the mansion so he can go on his trip. I don't know why I'm being forced to come, I'm seventeen not a child. Up to the very moment we pull into the gate of the house I'm confused on why I'm here. I gasped at how huge the house is, then the gate opened when my mom entered the code.
"This is his house?" I ask shocked.
"Yup, I told you it was ginormous." She chuckles.
"Wait how long are we staying?" I ask.
"A month, he's going away on a business trip." She answers parking.
"Why can't I just stay at home?" I ask.
"Well- because I want you here with me." She hesitated to answer but before I could ask her more questions she got out the car and her boss came up to her.

"Hello sir." I hear her say through the car.
"Hello Jade, is this your daughter?" He asks.
"Yes this is Y/n." She says as I get out the car.
"Hi." I say.
"Hi I'm Liam Wolfhard." He says shaking my hand.
So this is the insanely rich fucker.
"Nice to meet you." I smile.
"You too, well this way I'll show you around the house and tell you what I'm going to need you to do Jade." He says.
"Of course." My mom says.
"Let's make this quick my flight is in three hours-" Liam says.
He guided us inside and gave us a tour also telling my mom about the things she has to do while house sitting. For some reason my mom made me be with her while he talked about the things so I caught on to a lot of the tasks my mom will be doing. After a while he showed me to my room, which was one of the guests rooms upstairs.

"-and finally, my most priced possession. This sculpture." Liam says as we walk into this huge natural lighted room with a tall glass ceiling in a gazebo shape. Very expensive looking if you ask me.
"How beautiful-" My mom says.
"Thank you, I love this sculpture with all my soul- you must dust it every day. The material it's made with is very rare and it's worth thirty thousand dollars." He explains.
"Wow-" I mumbled.
It's a male figure with many perfect hand made curves, I see why Liam is obsessed.

When we were done with the tour the sun was setting and Liam was about to leave,
"Well my flight is in an hour, I'm going to head out-" He says grabbing his suit case.
"Goodbye sir I'll keep your house ship shape while your away." My mom smiles.
"I know you will Jade, I'm trusting you. But if anything is wrong when I come back there will be consequences." He says kinda seriously.
"I understand." She says.
"Well then, goodbye Y/n and Jade." He says walking out.
My mom locked the door,
"Hm well your going to be busy." I scoff.
"No actually you are- I'm leaving with Frank for a romantic getaway tonight." She shrugs.
"Wait what!?" I ask confused.
"I only brought you because I wanted you to hear what your going to have to be doing." My mom shrugs walking upstairs, I followed her instantly-