"I'll do this on one condition."

Her hands drop. "What?"

"I need to hire more than one model, obviously, and I have a guy in mind. He's not a model but he is attractive and can work."

"Not a model... Alida, are you listening to yourself? Being a model isn't something anyone can do. It takes practice and a lot, a lot of patience." She takes a step back, taking a deep breath. "Who is he?" She asks.

Sorin. I can imagine working with him day and night—being close to him. We could talk and... stuff.

"Someone. I'll tell you after I ask him. I'll have to ask Mara too... oh could you ask her?"

"Mhm, what about Hemera?"

Hemera would be great too but she's been busy with her own work. Not sure if she'd accept being a model since she always scrutinizes everything they do.

"I'll ask her," my nose scrunches. "I would then have... like four models? And that's if all of them say yes."

"That's more than enough. I'll give you Crius's number—"

"I already have it," I say as I turn around and walk out the door. "I'll see you later, Cha."

She grabs my arm as I turn around to leave. "This competition is no joke. Do your best."

I swallow the dryness in my throat. Of course I'm gonna do my best, what does she think this is? It's not child's play.

I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to have Sorin as my model. Just the thought of it... Holy crap, I would... I would lose it. I don't think I could do this, I mean, he's him and I'm me and we're like, not friends or anything. What if he thinks I'm a complete stalker or a loser or anything that falls into the category of weird?

Okay, no. Alida stop overthinking this. This would be a great opportunity for us to get close, to become something.

"Hey, you."

I snap out of my thoughts, The tall, short-haired brunette stands in front of me, both her hands occupied with bags. "Hey, let me help." I extend my hands but she moves back. "It's okay, I got this." I meet her gaze and am taken aback from the hazel in them. I've talked to Mara a couple of times. She seems to be the only person who cares about my opinion.

"I didn't know you were coming in today," I say, taking a step back. She smiles, "Nor did I. But I got a text from Charosé last night about you entering Sarnai, and obviously I said yes."

"She told you last night?"

She nods, "Yeah she even told Crius." She drops the bags on the floor. "And he said yes too."

I roll my eyes at that. There's only one reason why he's doing this... to get in my pants or to trend on twitter for a bit. Okay that's two reasons but either way, he just wants something.

He's a typical douche who's snobby and extremely narcissistic.

I bet he thinks he can get whatever and whoever he wants.