𝟬𝟴 || 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀

Start from the beginning

Looking to her side she's met with Osamu and Atsumu looking at them. Well the whole table was but that doesn't matter.

"Ya two know each other?" The fake blonde asks, arms crossed over his chest as everyone glances at the pair, asking the same thing.

The white haired boy wraps an arm over the girls shoulder, pulling her closer to him. Glancing at him, she wraps her own around his too.

"Well ( N/n )-chan here actually used to coa-" He began before having a hand slapped over his mouth. Looking at his female hand he raises an eyebrow in confusion.

"Don't tell them, I'm tryna keep a low profile remember?" She whispers in his ear, he nods in reply causing the girl to retract her hand to his shoulder as everyone glanced at her in confusion.

"As I was saying, ( N/n )-chan went to the same middle school as me in Tokyo!" He exclaims, pulling her closer to him once again, she nods at his statement, used to his clingy self.

Eyebrows raise all around the table especially her two brother's eyebrows. Before ( Y/n ) could say anything, she felt her hand being held and herself being pulled behind her friend.

"Come sit next to me, ( N/n )-chan. We have a lot to catch up on." Akira says excitedly as he drags her down the table, stopping across from Suna and Ginjima.

"Yo." She nods at them, a small smile clung to her mouth as she sat down. She earned greetings back from them, causing Akira to look at them with wide eyes.

"Y-you're friends with Suna-senpai?" He dramatically stuttered as he looks between them, earning confused looks from his upperclassman.

"Yeah? Why do you ask?" His female friend asks as she pulls out her two bentos. Akira swings his head down to the end of the table.

"Osamu-senpai!" He shouts, catching the attention of the calm boy along with most of the table.

"Why would you let ( N/n )-chan and Suna-senpai be friends?" He asks him, eyes wide with fear as everyone looks between him and the two said teenagers in confusion. Osamu only raises an eyebrow, asking him to elaborate.

"You realise that now these two are friends nobody is safe! They're gonna blackmail the living shit outta us!" He shouts at Osamu, pointing at the two of them, causing his female friend grin at Suna, who grinned back. Everyone at the table looked at the two grinned teens with wide eyes.

( Y/n ) then turned to Akira to 'lightly' slap the back of his head.

"Ow~ ( N/n )-chaaan." He whines as he clutches his head. Looking down at his seated friend who was wearing a blank face, she gestures for him to sit down, which he immediately did.

"Please refrain from shouting across the table Serinuma-kun." Kita blankly orders with a slight glare, causing Akira to stiffen up and nod.

"Heh, you act like you're talking to Seijuro." The tall girl snickers at his actions. He turns to her, giving her a pathetic glare.

"Who isn't scared of Akashi-kun?" He protests, spreading his arms out dramatically, causing ( Y/n ) to deadpan at his stupid question.

"Do you want my real answer, or do you want to feel better about yourself?" She asks with a blank face before pointing at herself. Serinuma gapes at her, no matter how many times she tells him she isn't scared of his cousins old friend, he's always in shock.

"You're just built different." He sighs, pulling out his bento box. She sassily nods in reply.

Saying their thanks, the two friends immediately dig into their food before the girl was interrupted by her friend beside her.