No sane asgardian would stay on midguard

Strange lead Loki to an alleyway where he summoned a portal to a large, grassy areas loki starred at it for a moment before stepping in after strange.
The area they went to wasn't raining anymore, but it still looked cold.
Strange pointed at an area of wood where there was a small trail. There he saw three people, about in their twenties, laying in the ground. They looked unconscious, not breathing but they didn't look dead. Loki walked up to them to study them closer.

He picked up a man's arm and put his fingers on his wrist.
"No heartbeat."
Loki put his hand on the man's neck.
"Still warm. This happened a few minutes ago, the killer might still be here." Loki looked up at Stephen. "Why did you take me here? This is easy. Or are you just that idiotic?"

Strange rolled his eyes. "This happened a few hours ago, and there's no wound."

Loki furrowed his eyebrows. "A few hours ago? That's not possible. It's pretty cold here a body would loose it's heat in ten minutes." Loki looked the man up and down. "And there is no wound, but they could've been poisoned,"

Strange starred at Loki silently. He knew what Loki wanted, he wanted a reaction. So he didn't give him one.

Loki angrily huffed, before blowing at the body. A puff of green smoke appeared and landed on the body, and Loki's eyes widened.
"That's... he's not dead, someone took his soul. And whoever did it was Asgardian."

"Asgardian? Can you tell who it is?"

"It's Asgardian witch magic, similar to my mother's. That's all I know. Whoever did this... they're weak. I know it, the only reason an Asgardian would take a human soul is to gain power."

Loki stood up. "I can't help them, they're already husks. I can't trace this magic, it's cloak-able."

Strange kneeled down next to the body and tapped its temple.
"I can't trance this magic, but I can tell when it's being used."