♡《A Demon Child to Love》♡

Start from the beginning

*Edit: Yall, I just wanted to change his last name, because yknow, he's reincarnated and he could take his adopted parents' last names. Well, they're dead now*

*Just to clear things up. I made up a last name for Rui, by myself. There is no official last name for him. I looked up last names and Idk how, but I thought of "that" name, that was apparently inappropriate. What was the chance of me naming a child an inappropriate name. Bro, imagine if I actually did name my child "that name" if I had one 👀 btw sorry for those who wanna know what it is, but your life should'nt be tainted (or more) and sinned for what I saw when I looked it up...*

"So, your name is Rui, Rui Koshino little one?" I asked the little baby child that couldn't even talk yet.

I giggled as Rui's face was calm and how Rui's body squirmed around in the cloth. It was kinda cold for a baby to be out at a time like this.

It appears that dear Rui is a boy. Referring the name of how his name is. I should probably learn a clothing technique if I would care for a demon baby boy like him.

I covered baby Rui in with my layered kimono to stay warm. I don't think I should show the other boys about Rui's existence just yet. I'll tell them once they ask about what or more who I'm holding. I'm just going to hope they don't ask immediately. I want to confuse and surprise the boys hehe.

"How am I gonna take care of you little one? I don't have the things I need for you." I looked at the happy baby boy that smiled and giggled. I smiled too from his pure innocent smile.

"I can't believe you were the one that was 'bothering' me to come to you. You're such a small baby to know how to use your blood demon art this early hmm?"

"You were just as lonely for a while as I was when I was just 4 years old. . .", I said in a low tone. Remembering that time when I got lost one day in a village for a week until my parents found me. They were so worried that I was gone lost and so was my brother. I don't want to be alone like that ever again now. Now that I met Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Rui and more others along this adventure.

I slowly walked away from the small cottage Rui lived in for such a short time. I changed my appearance and clothing, so I can disguise myself and surprise the boys later on. I also did Rui's look too because why not?

I had a different new human look. I had (hl) (h/c) hair. I styled my hair into a (h/s) *hair style*. I also had a different color kimono that was now painted with the color (k/c) *kimono colors*. The kimono was slightly big enough for Rui to be swaddled in with my kimono for warmth.

Rui had just his pure white hair to a black luxurious smooth color and his demon red scarlet blood eyes to baby blue sky ocean eyes. I then finally teleported near where Tanjiro was.

I teleported with Rui behind a thick covered poll, so no one saw me and it seems that the boys didn't get on the train yet. I only ever used the train once since there was a time with my mother to arrive at a village to get a special type of ingredient for a meal special we were going to make for new years, years long ago when I was little.

Once I was about to go into the train first before the boys, I saw them being chased by the police? My older brother told me about them once when he asked father about who they were. He said father had been asked by a police man when trying to find me because the police man noticed he was trying to look for something or someone that was me.

I saw the reckless boys get chased by the police while Zenitsu pulled Tanjiro and Inosuke somewhere else. I guess he knows his place around this new world perhaps?

I thought they'd be ok if Zenitsu knew his place around here, so I continued to walk into the train with no worries. They could always protect and help each other if anything was wrong anyways.

I had gotten in, but no seat. I thought that was a shame. I would have to move somewhere else to sit. I wanted to sit near the doors to see if Tanjiro and his friends would come in though. I decided to stand around to see if they would come in.

I then felt someone grab my behind. It's probably a weird pervert! Ah, what do I do!? I don't wanna make Rui cry from me screaming loudly... The dude behind me kept messing with me and I really did want to punch him, but it would be difficult while caring for Rui.

"Hey, pretty lady..how about you and me go to the back, so we can get physical..haha.." The weird man whispered in my ear cringely.

"No! Leave me alone. I have a child here if you don't see! He's sleeping." I said straight forward to the creep.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter. Just come with me, you complicated difficult woman!" The man yelled and grabbed my hand.

Finally someone had noticed and the person came to help me.

"Oi! Leave the lady alone!", the unknown young man that seemed to be around his early 20s yelled at the creepy man. He grabbed his hand off me and pinned him to the wall.

The young man had black short hair that was kinda fluffy and had few small spiky hairs that stood outwards.He had a small stripe scar near his left lower chin.

"What's with you and trying to do weird stuff with an innocent lady huh!?"

"Let me go! You brat!"

The man and the creep yelled at each other and I just watched a little scared at the situation.

The police had come and took the man out from the train station with his hands behind his back.

"Are you ok Miss?", the young man asked me.

"Yes, I am. Thank you for helping me out.", I replied smiling.

"My name is Koji Yasuhiro. Nice to meet you Miss.", Koji replied back.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I guess it was nice meeting you too Koji-san."

"You're a demon slayer?" I asked him once I saw a nichirin sword behind his back.

"Oh, yes. I am. Are you in the demon slayer corps too?" Koji asked curiously.

"I guess you can say I am. I'm a helper." I laughed a little then smiled.

"Well, that's nice. I hope we get to see each other again Mrs. (L/N)!" Koji smiled back while waving goodbye. I waved back with a smile again as well.

I didn't notice what he meant by 'Mrs' then I noticed he probably saw Rui. He probably thought I was married and used Mrs. for my name. I'm surprised he even is so respectful. I looked at Rui happily while he slept soundly.

"Goodnight my sweet child. Have a good rest...♡" I whispered for only Rui to hear and kissed his tiny forehead.

(I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T PUT RUI IN BACK FROM THE NATAGUMO CHAPTER ARC

(I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T PUT RUI IN BACK FROM THE NATAGUMO CHAPTER ARC. I made it up by putting him here as a baby reincarnation of him. His original soul will be with his lovingly parents TwT or you can just imagine this as him)

•Soooo what do you think of today's chapter? Do you like it or not? I'm actually not surprised some of you readers found out it was a baby lol. I could never be more cringed from my own writing work, honestly. Thank you all soo much for the 70k+ reads/views! I couldn't been more appreciated and continue to write on! Have a nice day readers! I'll respond from a few questions if you want! :D•

1891 words