~~~~~~~~

so...as you noticed i deleted all of my chapters from wattpad.......

i just completely lost motivation on writing my shifting stories here, i am an account with less than 10k followers on my social media and the amount of hate i received was intense, not only because people thought it was fake...because i like Draco in general, i never had any intention of offending anyone in any way, besides i feel like i have nothing to apologise for

i never forced anyone to read my journal, i never begged anyone to make me famous, all i want is for people to find motivation into shifting and meeting the people that makes them happy.

so...just because i delete my journal i don't want you to lose motivation, you need or want motivation you can dm me on instagram, i genuinely love all of you, i will still post on tiktok and stuff.

also making fun of someone because of their mental problems is not okay, i think everyone has just changed the word mental from someone that needs help into someone that their feelings don't matter or someone that's stupid, that is not alright.

i'm sad my journal had to end like this but i just don't want my mental health to be destroyed again, i can't take it anymore.

i need to breathe, maybe one day i'll republish it but for now i just needed it to be gone.

i love y'all, i'll say it once again, if you need someone to talk to i am here, you can trust me because i would never judge you for your mental problems and stuff.

all i wanted was a safe space for people in every way possible because that's all i wished i had, shifting brought me happiness for the first time in a long time so please don't give up on shifting

i might make a reading list of fanfics that personally i love but they are just like 5 because i don't like reading fan fiction that much, i prefer reading one shots.

my social media
links in my bio.

take care guys......