ape face 🦍💨
you want me to come over.
right now.
at 2 am?

y/n
... yes

ape face 🦍💨
y/n are you fucking dumb?
WHAT AM I EVEN THERE FOR

y/n
to keep me company 😌
you can leave as soon as i fall asleep!
pleaaase Bakugo!!
or else i'll never stop calling you Kitty

Bakugo's eyes widened slightly as he remembered what happened in his room, the thought causing his ears to dust pink. Its crazy thinking that that was barely a day ago.

He sighed, rubbing his temples. As much as he hated to admit, Bakugo couldn't sleep either, and could definitely use a distraction— even if its one as 'annoying' as y/n.

How is me being there even gonna change anything?

2:23 am

ape face 🦍💨
i will murder your family.
anyway
how am i even supposed to get in?
your parents are asleep 😐

y/n
murder my-
anyway
through my window, dummy 
i can make my butterflies help you 😏

ape face 🦍💨
no, forget it
im not doing it.

Bakugo's hands grasped the window sill as he pushed up from his arms and hoisted himself through the open window. He dusted his hands off, leaving the window open.

I hate myself. Why am I here?

The silvery moonlight spilled through the window and illuminated y/n's room, the light creating little shapes and shadows in almost every corner of her room.

He thought it was unfair how she got so much light in her room, yet he barely got any.

A soft meow filled his ears, causing him to turn his head downwards. At his feet stood the familiar black cat, rubbing against the hem of his pants and purring lightly. His fur really gleamed in the moonlight.

"Hey, Indigo," Bakugo said softly, his hand stroking the cat's fur.

"Kacchan playing with cats??" y/n gasped suddenly, making Bakugo snap his head her way. He'd almost forgotten why he was here. "No wayy."

Bakugo made a face as if he smelled something putrid. His face went stern as he glared at her. "Ew- don't ever call me that ever again," he spat in a disgusted tone. y/n smiled, his repugnant behavior taking her by surprise.

"Then what do I call you?" y/n asked, her body relaxed against the wall her bed was pressed against.

"By my fucking name??"

y/n shook her head. "No... calling you 'Bakugo' feels too... respectful. That's the last thing I want," she snickered. y/n gasped, "Ooh, I could call you Ape Face! Or Firecracker!"

Bakugo scowled at her, "What- no you fucking idiot, I'll kill you." He moved to sit on a beanbag chair, picking the same one he sat on the first day he visited y/n's house. "Just call me by my first name, damn it! Leave me alone..."

y/n's brows perked up, her trying to hide the shock in her face. She was just kidding... she didn't actually expect him to let her call him that. y/n smiled softly, "Katsuki?"

She just had to make sure.

Bakugo let out a small, muffled sound, his breath hitching in his throat. "Nah, Lord Explosion Murder," he teased, chuckling when y/n rolled her eyes.

"Only in your dreams."

No... Katsuki is just fine..

y/n rubbed her stomach, looking down at it and patting it. "Hmm, do you think there are pizza deliveries at this time?"

Bakugo scoffed, amazed she's able to say the dumbest things, being as smart as she is. Maybe she's just tired or something.

"No, the fuck. Are you dumb?"

"Maybe I'll make my butterflies steal some," she smiled cheekily. "Theres a pizza place not too far from here."

"I'll snitch."

"No you wouldn't. Not if I make the pizza spicy." y/n quirked a brow his way.

"....." Bakugo stayed silent, almost as if he was actually considering it. Then he shook his head. "Whatever. You can't."

"Or what?"

"Oh my— Shut up, not everything's a competition," Bakugo said irritably, throwing a pillow directly at y/n's face.

"Says you," she said flatly, throwing the pillow back and scoffing when he caught it, smirking.

Bakugo scoffed, his tongue skimming the inside of his cheek as his eyes bored into y/n's, y/n looking back, both refusing to break contact.

"You really underestimate me, don't you?"

It wasn't until now that y/n realized the extra raspiness added to his voice— surely an effect of his fatigue.

y/n shrugged. "Academically, you haven't given me any reason to," she admitted.

"And in other aspects?"

y/n turned to her right and grabbed two controllers. She smirked at him, holding them up in the moonlight. "If you're so desperate to prove yourself, here," she whispered, handing Bakugo the controller to which he gladly received.

"Do your worst," Bakugo sneered.

☄. *. ⋆
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

 ⋆───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────