Ink...?

Yeah Change of plans Again Angst To Fluff .
Curse Warning
Sad Ink

So Dream was in a bad fucking mood like nightmare from his house literally Went he need to chill And So Ink Went To his Office with the documents He Needed.

I've read the Dreamswap comic and it's so dam long tho Back To The Story~

Dream Yelled At him as he hadn't slept in weeks and Literally Blue Is Like This B-
Ink went listen Dream I ain't got time for this need the Papers or not.
Dream Shouted out of Anger :  YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!  Which made Ink really sad.  Ink Whispered with tears almost coming out his eyes If that's how you really feel then I'll leave then He drops the paperwork and Runs Out. Even blue was Listening in to the conversation He knew He had taken it to far.

A Few Hours Had Passed By.........

Dream had calmed down and He heard someone crying from inks room as Dream got closer it became kind of soft laughing.  he tried to go in But the door was locked him being concerned Inky Plz Open the Door, There was no response and Dream Saw Ink With Deep Cuts On His Arms And He Said Sobbing w-why..?!
He slowly replied because nobody would if I'd gone And Dream cried My Queen I would care I love you with All my life ;) Now lets heal those scars Dream Put his wings on the scars. Ink Screamed in pain And to calm ink down Dream licked his neck so he would forget about the pain And He did calm He Slowly Moaned And Passed Out. Dream noticed and Checked if he was still breathing And the Sign that he was relieved him, And Blue Walked In And Said Is He gonna be ok? Dream Whispered so he would wake up Ink Bc he was a light sleeper. Yes, Blue He's gonna Be ok.

Lesson learnt : Blue Can Be an Absolute bitch and Supporting.

Blue Smiled as he exited. And Finch
(Ds Color If you didn't know) Heard And Was super happy To Hear Ink was gonna Be Alright.

So that's All If you have ideas I can add to this Plz tell I'm running out ideas but I don't wanna end the book so if you have any at all plz say! I'll credit you for le idea!

Have a Nice Day/Night!
Love y'all ❤️
Word Count: 412