"Hey...come back! Oi, don't you hear me?!"

"Sorry, I got a little date with the Kugisaki girl~"

Before Yuji could stop him with his black flash, Choso lets out a piercing blood that impales him right in the shoulder. Yuji cries out and Koji looks back with a grin.

"You need to mind your business, boy."

He laughs so hard seeing the boy in pain, unaware of the unwarranted tears coming out of his eyes.

For Megumi, he was in pain.

He clutched to his bleeding stomach as Haruta comes swinging his sword at him, laughing at the sight.

"Stop struggling, you'll only make things worse." The blonde says with menacing eyes before trying to thrust his blade again but Megumi runs away.

He find himself in the empty crosswalk of Shibuya and looks around, frantically looking for an escape.

"You can't escape now, little sorcerer." The enemy pouts, "It's too bad. You're soo young and forced to do all of this...

Well, I'm about to take this pain all away."

"How about you don't do that-" A voice is heard and the two start looking around for it. Footsteps are heard and Megumi then sees Koji in the flesh.

He smiles,

"Megumi Fushiguro, right?"

'RUN AWAY. RUN AWAY!'

'PLEASE.'

"Shut up!" Koji screams out, hitting his head hard with his palm.

"Ah Koji, you're just in time!" Haruta beams with happiness to see an ally. He points his sword again at the first year.

"I was just going to cut his flesh. I've always wanted to see a human heart after ripping it out of a corpse."

Koji smiles, shaking his head.

"Change of plans, Haruta. I'm killing this kid myself...

And if you interfere, I will kill you, okay?"

Haruta gasped and his shoulders slouch in defeat,

"You're too selfish, Koji!!" He whines.

"You're..." Megumi is frozen in his spot. Only a few words can come out of his mouth and Koji rolls his eyes at him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" He says so annoyed by the boy already. "Blah blah blah Kei this, Kei that! Well news flash, dude, I'm not him. Not anymore, at least!"

"No, you are him."

"Excuse me?"

Megumi gives a taunting grin,

"He's in your head, huh?"

Koji gives him blood shot glare and suddenly, Megumi is pinned to the wall. He cries out from the impact, almost feeling his bones crack from it.

"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, HUH?!" He booms in his face before deepening his wound by plunging his entire hand in it. Megumi screams so hard as Koji watches him squirm.