Episode 3: Can't Miss this in Hibiscus!

The contestants sat in almost silence in the dining hall. Their breakfast consisted of oatmeal and orange juice. The orange juice was a gift from Cobbler, she had snuck into Chef's kitchen and poured everyone a glass. She had nearly gotten caught, as she had struggled to open the jug, but either way the contestants were very grateful.

"Nice of Cobbler to bring us this juice." Prince says sipping the orange liquid. 

"Yeah, it was a risky move though." Full moon responds.

"Wonder why she did it?" Double Egg says.

"Didn't want you guys to look pathetic on national television!"  Cobbler says walking by.

"Thanks Cobbler!" Gloves responds slurping down the last of his glass.

"Wait, did she say-" Aloha starts.

"Alright passengers! The train will be stopping in Hibiscus Central in approximately one minute! Please meet me outside in 5 five minutes or you're instantly eliminated!" 

"Screw you Mclean!" Rider spat. 

"Uh oh! Don't let Chris hear you say that!" Bobble beams almost too innocently.  Gloves shovels the rest of his oatmeal into his mouth before hopping off the train the second it stops.  Double Egg rolls his eyes and exits after him, the rest of the passengers and Cobbler following quickly after.

"Alright contestants!" Chris says as everyone gathers at the station. "We're here at Hibiscus Central located at the outskirts of metropolis Inkopolis! Also home to the largest shopping mall in Inkopolis!"  Some of the female contestants faces light up.

"This mall is where your next challenge will take place." Chris explains. "Each team will have to find three items located somewhere in the mall." 

"Sounds simple enough." N-Pacer shrugs. 

"The first team to arrive at the mall's exit with all three correct items wins immunity!" Chris says. "You got that?" The contestants nod. 

"Then the race begins as soon as you get on your lovely taxi that will take you to the mall." He says. "Go! Hurry!" The contestants all scramble to get into their assigned taxis. 

"Goggles! This isn't your taxi!" Rider spat. 

"Oops! Sorry!" Googles responds. N-Pacer grabs Goggles by the arm and drags him into the taxi with her. 

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot! You can't start your search until ALL your team's taxis arrive at the mall." Chris adds. 

"Yeah, so hurry up and get into the next taxi Gloves! This one's full!" Double Egg exclaims. 

"See you there everyone~" Chris hums as his own taxi arrives. "I'd rent something nicer, but we've got to budget y'know?" Chris laughs and shuts the door, the taxi with him and Chef inside driving away.

"Did he REALLY just do that?" Cobber says. "He actually left me here."  She mutters something in what appears to be Octarian and super jumps away.

"What'd she say?" School asks Stealth, who is giggling.

"Oh nothing." Stealth says as he shuts the door to the taxi. "I just hope Chris doesn't speak Octarian."

The first team to have all it's members arrive is the Hopeful Otters. 

"Alright contestants! Now that everyone's here we can explain the rules!"  Chris says.  "Cobbler here will be handing out a piece of paper that lists the three items you need to collect." He begins to explain with a hint of annoyance in the word "Cobbler".  "You will take this time to memorize what needs to be found, you can search as a group, or split up and cover more ground. Any questions?"