Charlie pinned Myra's hands above her head with one of her own and moved her other hand to Myra's hips pulling her close to her as her lips moved to Myra's neck.

Myra gasped but didn't let Charlie linger there for long and instead pushed her towards the bed. Myra smirked, "I believe you."

"Good." Charlie answered before reconnecting their lips.

>> >> >>

The next morning, Myra felt so tired but it wasn't because of her hooking up with Charlie the night before and instead was because she'd had the strangest dreams, which she figured were a result of Kamadeva being on the ship.

Myra knew she had strong feelings for Charlie, and it had been several months since they'd been together, and she didn't need a dream to confirm that. But that wasn't the only person that she dreamed about and she wasn't sure why her mind was trying to bring John Constantine into this.

Myra left Charlie's room right when she woke up and got cleaned up in the bathroom before going to the kitchen. Sara and Mona were in the kitchen and looked at her curiously as she came in.

Myra bit her lip before programming the espresso machine to make her coffee. When Myra turned around Sara and Mona were still staring at her.

"Okay, what the hell?" Myra asked.

"Nothing. You just look particularly tired this morning." Sara said curiously.

"Weird dreams." Myra answered simply.

Sara smirked, "Oh, anything interesting?"

Myra sighed and crossed her arms, "Why do I get the feeling that I'm not the only one who had weird dreams last night?"

"Because you weren't." Sara said, "But I wouldn't call them weird. More like the fugitive got to us."

"Yeah." Myra sighed and muttered, "And apparently my deepest desire isn't exactly what I thought it was."

Sara didn't seem to hear her and Myra didn't repeat it as she grabbed her cup and added ice, milk and vanilla before sipping on it.

"You're up early." Charlie's voice came from the doorway as she came in and kissed Myra on the cheek.

Myra rolled her eyes, "I get up early"

"I just meant-" Charlie started.

Myra blushed and shook her head, "I know what you meant, babe."

Charlie smirked at Myra before making herself coffee as well.

Zari came in and the four of them took one look at her before Sara asked, "Fugitive get to you too?"

"Yeah." Zari said as Sara poured her a cup of water.

"Well, personally, I really enjoyed my night." Charlie said, winking at Myra.

Myra rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's enthusiasm.

"Who'd you get a leg over Z?" Charlie asked, "Wait, let me guess. Nate? No, Kamadeva."

Zari's look gave them their answer.

"Both?" Sara asked, surprised.

"It was both!" Myra raised her eyebrows.

Charlie grinned, "Blimey Z! I didn't know you had it in ya."

"I do not need to hear the details." Myra said, before any of them could ask for them.

"What about you, Wolfie?" Charlie asked Mona.

Mona glared at her before she went and sat down at the table.

"You dreamt about Konane." Sara said, recognizing her look, "Mona..."

"I'll get it." Zari said and walked over to her.

Myra sighed and sipped on her drink as Zari attempted to calm Mona. Unfortunately the two of them started to argue.

Charlie, Sara and Myra exchanged worried looks.

"Romance is something that is used to sell novels. It's not real." Zari said.

"Is she serious right now?" Myra asked

"Well, it'll never be real for you. Not if you never try." Mona angrily said as she stood up, "Not if you never take a risk."

"You know it's hard to take advice from someone who's boyfriend turned them into a werewolf." Zari shot back as she stood up.

Sara interrupted, "Hey guys. Let's just take a breath."

"You're right." Mona said ignoring Sara, "I might be stupid for being a romantic, but it's not Konane's fault."

Mona groaned as she suddenly began to change. Myra had yet to see Mona turn into her werewolf side and her eyes widened as she took a step back.

"Bloody hell!" Charlie shouted and stepped forward, "Finally! You look wicked, mate!"

Mona hit her as she stepped forward, sending Charlie flying across the kitchen and onto the floor.

Myra rushed over to her and pulled her out of Mona's way as Mona rushed towards the door and disappeared.

"What the hell are we going to do now?" Myra asked, looking up at Sara.

>> >> >> 

Word Count: 1076

Hey guys! I've been working on doing some prewriting for this and I am so excited for what is coming. 

(The gif at the top was made by me. Please do not steal it.)

What did you guys think? Oof what about those dreams, though?

I love you all and will see you soon with chapter 33.

POSTED ON:

RAISE HELL → JOHN CONSTANTINE [LEGENDS OF TOMORROW]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें