12 - forts and fuzziness

Start from the beginning

Bakugo shook his head and sat across from her.

She wrapped a blanket around herself, instantly snuggling into it, and threw him one of his own. He hummed in gratitude and mimicked y/n's movements, causing her to smile and stare.

"..... What..?" He asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

y/n shook her head, still looking at him, "Nothing. You're just really docile when you're tired."

Bakugo frowned, "What- who said I was tired??" He grumbled, as if y/n's assumption was an insult to him.

"I can tell," she shrugged. Bakugo waited for her to elaborate more, but she didn't. He wanted her to, but held back from asking because he didn't wanna seem too pushy.

He shook his head, side-eyeing her. "... Weird." Bakugo laid his head on the cushioned floor, his body relaxing as he sunk into his blanket.

"Isn't the floor hard?" She asks, watching him close his eyes.

Bakugo hums carelessly, "Mm, doesn't matter."

y/n hesitates, opening her mouth then closing it.

"You can..."

... ..

............

.........

"You can lay your head on my lap if you want...." y/n mumbled softly. Bakugo's body visibly tensed as he opened his eyes and looked at y/n.

"Hh- Why would I fucking do that?" He asked, nearly flabbergasted by her offer.

y/n shrugged, stifling a laugh and trying to seem nonchalant about it. "I don't know... I mean you don't have to. Don't make it weird, its just an offer," she rebutted. "You can sleep on the hard floor for all I care," y/n smirked, chuckling when he glared at her.

Bakugo grumbled, him staying silent, as if thinking. Then he began to scoot closer to y/n, his body clearly giving away his hesitant manner. He now sat in front of y/n. Bakugo looked at her and slowly lowered his head onto her lap.

y/n laughed at him, how his head was pretty much hovering over her thigh. She put a soft hand on his head and gently pushed him down onto her lap. y/n leaned down past his ear and whispered, "I don't bite."

Bakugo felt a shiver roll down his spine, that familiar lurching feeling in his stomach. He squeezed his eyes shut, praying that y/n didn't notice. What the fuck?

"Unless you want me to— Ahh," y/n opened her mouth, motioning to bite Bakugo's ear.

"Ah- Hey!" Bakugo exclaimed, swatting y/n away as she laughed. Bakugo shook his head, smiling at her idiocy.

There was a few minutes of comfortable silence where Bakugo just laid there, but he never fell asleep. It was as if all the energy he'd lost throughout the day had somehow found its way back into his veins. He was never going to sleep now.

".... Bakugo?" y/n asked quietly, cautious in case he was asleep. When Bakugo hummed in response, she was a little surprised, but shook it off. "I was wondering... how does your quirk work?

des tout cotes, k. bakugoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara