"It's Koji." 

"Yeah, well.." Gojo takes off his blindfold and gives off a smile. "I don't give a damn. I know who you really are.."

The curse womb death panting simply smirked, 

"Don't you silly sorcerers know you can't let your guard down?" Gojo's eyes shot wide open and then he suddenly is trapped between Hanami and Jogo.

Both of their fists close to hitting him.

"DOMAIN!"

"AMPLIFICATION!" 

Gojo quickly dodges before the attack. He's incredibly fast and the curses had to stay alert. Choso stays in the back, converging his blood together between his palms. 

"Ah ah ah, we said not to run or else!" Jogo smiles, snatching people and plucking their heads like a rose petal.

"Koji, kill as much as you please!" The black hair boy grins so evily before bringing out his own blood powers, shooting darts and arrows of it into people who ran away from him.

it was a thrill seeing people cry, scream or pray before their deaths. Gojo retreated but made his way back to them.

The strongest sorcerer knows everyone won't survive. But if he can save anyone, literally anyone then that is all that matters. 

He looks at Koji who cackles at the sight of fresh bodies. His laugh septs shivers down to his spine. 

"Kei..I'm so sorry this happened to you." 

He can't imagine the pain and torture the fifteen year old had to go through before falling into the possession of the death womb. 

Koji then rushes at him full speed throwing more attacks.

"Let's borrow your pupil's attacks, shall we?" He says before the fallen debris around him glowed blue before levitating and descending towards Gojo. 

He then curses, seeing the white-hair man intact and that the debris a while ago barely made a scratch.

"You guys really think you can beat me, huh?" He says with a menacing stare but Koji doesn't falter. He craves for Gojo's blood.