Entry

It was a gloomy day.My decision of going out to play with my friends without asking my sisters gave me a bad feeling.It felt like if I did this something bad would happen. I had the same feeling before my mother's death. I felt like I was committing a big mistake. I reached our rendezvous point and saw that my friends had already started playing. I was a pretty decent football  player. I joined the game and we continued playing it.  We had a pretty good coordination . The rendezvous point was near an old building which was in ruins. There were many rumours about that building; like it was haunted, noises of kids playing in the building were heard,people who went in never came out. I never believed in these rumours unless I witnessed them with my own eyes. As we continued our game of football, I snatched the ball from my friend and ran to make a goal. I was far away from the goal net and I kicked the ball hoping it would go in, it didn't. The ball flew over the wall of the old building and went through and broke a window. My friends panicked. They said we should leave the ball and leave. I didn't agree. I suggested we go in the building and fetch the ball. They all disagreed. The argument ended by concluding that I go in and they keep watch in case someone comes. I agreed and then entered bidding them goodbye. Maybe for the last time.