I had to get up, I couldn't just stay in the road the whole night. So I got up and almost went home but remembered Finn.

I didn't want to leave to my house, I wanted to go to Finn, I feel like I needed Finn.

So I got up and I slowly walked across the street my hands in my palms. The rain picks up again, and it's raining hard now, but I don't care. I walk on the

sidewalk, my hair soaking, sticky, and slimy.

I have to walk about a block to Finns condo, he has a separate condo than the others i don't know why, but I'm not focused on that right now.

I'm focused on Finn.

It takes about a block to get to his condo, but at my rate it might take 30 minutes just to walk.

I finally reach his street, his condo is right there but before I can reach it I burst into tears. Why would he do this to me? Jacob. I thought I loved him? I'm just stupid, I'm so fucking stupid!! No. It's not my fault it's his. But why. My heart is crushed in half, like a piece is now missing. But I have to let him go. I have to. At some point, but now I can't. I have to get up, I have to, Finn will fix this he will help me. I know he will, he always does.

I get up and walk to the condo door. Before I knock I put my head on the door, crying. I stand there for a while, then I get the nerve to knock

I knock and he opens the door, he immediately says, "what's wrong mills?!!!!??.

"um... he.. he... cheated on me." I say

"Of course he did. I'm so sorry Millie, I'm so so so sorry."

"It's ok I guess." Then I burst into tears.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. Come here honey." He says with sympathy in his voice and sadness. He brings me in for a hug. He holds my head close to his chest firm. I wrap my arms around him and hold on.

Finns POV:

That son of a bitch Jacob.

But poor Millie, she's heartbroken, I can't even bare to see her like this, it makes my want to cry. I feel terrible, she's absolutely heartbroken.

I take her in my arms and with her still in my arms we shuffle to my room tripping on each other's feet. We go into my room and she cry's onto my shirt soaking it, with hot tears.

I let her go out of my grasp and she puts her head to my forehead. We stay like that is silence until I break it by saying, "do you want to listen to some music? We can dance if you want?"

"o-oh ok" she says sniffing a little

I walk over to my radio and turn on some music. The first song that comes on is ' all of me' by John legend

I scoop her up in my arms, taking one hand in mine and putting my other on her hip. The song starts and she looks into my eyes giggling a little bit.

What would I do without your smart mouth

We start moving in circles in a formation around my room in the same position. She's laughing now and I start laughing too.

Drawing me in and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, can't pin you down

She stopped laughing as I let her hip go, she spun out, and back into my arms. We weren't giggling and laughing we were just staring at each other, she was still smiling a little though.

What's going on in that beautiful mind, I'm on your magical mystery ride

I let her hip go again, but this time I twirled her, my arm making a arch as she spun inside it.

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright...

I bring her in and resumed my hand on her hip and my other extended in hers

My heads underwater but I'm breathing fine

Your crazy and I'm out of my mind...

I spun her one more time but this time bringing her in with a dip

Cause all of me loves all of you, all your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me, and I give my all to you, your my end and my beginning even when I lose I'm winning

We repeat what we just did, but then when the song said.

Cause I give you all-all-all, of me... and you give me all-all-all of you

I dipped her and we stayed in that position for a long time. I slowly pulled her up, and we stared at each other.

The song went on but we didn't dance we just stared. I was holding her waist and she had her ands on my shoulders. We stayed there, until I kissed her forehead. And she put her head on my shoulder and I rocked her for a while.

AHHH YES!! I loooooovvvved writing this chapter!!! Ahhhh!!