~two~

Finn's POV:

Damn it, I like Millie.

wait why? Why do I like her? No, she's got a boyfriend! I could never do anything to hurt her, which means hurt her relationship with Jacob, her boyfriend.

It takes about 2 hours to get to any of our houses from the set, we all get condos to live in while filming season 4, except Millie, since she lives about 5 minutes down the road from our condos so she didn't have to get one. That's why we are all having a sleepover at hers.

Millie turns off her phone and looks out the window. I look at her in my rear view window and realized how pretty she really was. It was at a stop light so I watched her the whole light. She was really pretty, maybe even beautiful.

I snap out of it and see her look up at me, I say, "do you want to listen to music? We could do a carpool karaoke!" I say excited.

"I've never done one, how does it work?" She says confused.

"Well what ever song is on the radio you know, you sing along with it. It's that simple!" I say.

"Ok sure!!" She says. And I turn on the radio. "Oh I love this song!! It's one of my favorites!" She screams

"Oh woah" She screams.

"Oh woah" I echo

"Oh woah" we both scream

"You know you love me!" She says.

"I know you care!" I finish

"Just shout whenever! And I'll be there!" We yell.

"You want my love. You want my heart!" She screams.

"And we will never," I say

"Ever ever be apart!" We sing,

"Are we an item, girl quit playin'" she sings,

'We're just friends' what are you sayin?

Said ' there another' and look right in my eyes

My first love broke my heart for the first time.. and I was like...

"BABY, BABY, BABY, OOH! YA BABY, BABY, BABY, NO!" we sing at the top of our lungs. I'm pretty sure other cars could hear us because they kept looking at us weird. But it was worth the stares. She was a good singer, and it was really fun. I loved it all. It was amazing. 

The rest of the ride we sung and ran though our lines for the second episode of season 4.

—————

Millie's POV:

We pull up to my house and see Sadie waiting for me. It looks like they just got here.

"Why the hell did you leave me!? I had to ride ALONE with Finn!" I say angrily

"Oh nothing..." she says winking then whispers, "did anything happen? Like I mean fillie?!" She says way too loud.

"What no! I have a BOYFRIEND Sadie!" I say frustrated 

"A bad one" she says meaning Jacob.

"He is not! He's good to me.... sometimes" I say

"Ok fine. Anyway what did y'all do!?" She says dropping the conversation about Jacob.

"Well I was on my phone for about the first hour and a half, then it died. So we sang to the radio the rest of the ride. It was pretty fun, he's actually pretty funny, Finn is." I say laughing a little bit remembering some of his jokes.