Lawwwwdddd I wanna give this man his first son.

"Some would even say she got that pregnant glow."

My head snapped to my left side, turning my attention on whatever hating bitch decided to ruin our moment.

My eyes landed on Kendell, annoying ass.

Suddenly nothing but Kentrell came back to my mind.

He cleared his throat, slumping back down in his chair.

"By the way, Kentrell wanna see you. He said you coming up with me and mama to see him right after school."

"But I—"

"Aht—"

I watched in disbelief as Kendell took a dramatic pause, holding his booty digger fingers in my face.

Funky bitch.

"He said no excuses, it's an order".

·····•·····

Jania 🖤

As soon as Montana called me with the news, my heart sank.

Everyone knew me and Kentrell hated each other at the moment.

Kacey hasn't ever seen his dad. Not one time in his short eight months that he has been on earth.

But we once had something special, so I just couldn't bare stand to keep him and youngest child, our son, away from him, a minute longer.

So here I am, standing at the front desk of the hospital with a get well card in my hand.

"One second.."

The old woman pulled down on her glasses, typing away on her computer.

After a long pause she finally spoke again.

"I see... What's the relation?"

"I'm his ba— his girlfriend."

The words rolling off my tongue surprising me.

Part of me knew if I wasn't closely related, they more than likely wouldn't let me back, so I guess I spoke without thinking.