Ushijima x Tendou P. 2

Late Confession -

This time I'll do the actual scene because it's hard to explain how I usually do it. :>

Tendou leaves practice a little early. Ushijima notices and follows him, interested in where he's going.

Where's Tendou-San going? Practice is not over yet.

Tendou walks all the way back to the school, Ushijima follows him all the way. They both then walk behind the school, Ushijima peaks behind a wall, and sees a girl.

Tendou-San has a girlfriend..? Guess I'm too late now.

"T-Tendou-kun you actually came! Thank you!"

"Sure, what did you need me for? I need to get back to practice, your lowkey wasting my time! But no worries I guess."

"R-Right! I wanted to say, I like you! A-A lot, d-do you like.. me.. back.."

The rest of the conversation faded from Ushijima's hearing, he walked back to the school slowly, after hearing her confess. He thought were already dating, but hearing the confession for itself. Ushijima was really hurt, he even started crying. He got back to the gym, all he heard was.

"Woah Ushijima-San! Are you alright??"

"Woah, hey, what's going on??"

"Wait, where did you go, mentioning leaving.. where's Tendou-San??"

"My bad, I'm here! Had business to attend too!"

That voice made Ushijima turn his head to the door, he instinctively ran to Tendou and hugged him.

"Woah Wakatoshi-kun, if you wanted a hug you could've just said so!"

Tendou laughed, Tendou felt his shirt getting wet, Ushijima heard a faint

"W-Woah Wakatoshi-kun, a-are you crying??"

Ushijima nodded, Tendou dragged him outside.

"Alright, what's wrong Wakatoshi-kun? You never cry. Or give hugs."

"I-I love you.. Tendou."

"..Aww! I love you too Wakatoshi-kun!"

"H-Huh..? But that girl,"

"Good to know you follow me Wakatoshi-kun, but I rejected her, I recon you didnt stay the whole time??"

"I-I didn't.."

"Knew it! But I rejected her Wakatoshi-kun, I love you, and only you."

"I-I love you too Tendou."

Those two stood outside for a while, hugging.

The end, hope you enjoyed it!! :DD - Author-kun