Part 12

I'm sorry if this part is awful. Iv tried to write it like 50 times already. I'm sorry 😢

After my amazing night with Tony life was amazing. I continued my dates with the rest of my mates.

Pietro took on a picnic

Clint took me to the movies and a dinner

Nat and Wanda took me out to a bar. We all danced and had loads of fun. At the end we were all a bit tipsy ;)

Loki took me to a theatre to see one of Shakespeare's plays. He said it was one of the only good things about Midgaourd

Thor took me up to the roof and we talked about Asgard and his life and mine.

Steve took me to a museum. It was actually quite fun.

Bucky to me to a Carnival that was in town

After I had bonded with all my mates my soulring formed. Now everyone could see we were together.

"Benny come take your medication" Cole shouted from the kitchen. At that moment I was cuddling with Steve so I didn't want to get up.

"Nooooo 5 more minutes" I shouted hugging Steve tighter.

"Doll you named to take your pills. Will you go if I give you a piggy back" Steve says smiling down at me.

"Umm K" I says crawling onto his back.

He carried me to the kitchen were a line of pills were along with a glass of water.

"After you take these we're having us time. We haven't hung out in ages. I'm ever with Bruce or your with one or more of your mates" Cole says eyeing me up.

He must have been able to tell that I'm not feeling well. He's probably going to lecture me and take me to the Doctors.

"Ok but let's go somewhere outside" I says still on Steve's back.

"Good now tell your man slave to carry you to your room so you can get ready. We're warm clothes it's almost winter now" Cole says waving at me and Steve

"Yes mother" I say giggling into Steve's shoulder.

"Man slave" Steve says when we're far enough away from Cole.

"Well I'm always with boys. Coles a boy and all are friends we're boys so I was always with them. When I got sick they would do everything for me. My aunt said they were like Man Slaves. Now Cole says that you guys do everything for me" I say trying to explain as best I could.

"I would do anything for you Benny" Steve says as he opens my door.

"I would do anything for you toI" I say giving him a kiss as he puts me down. I get a shower and get ready to hang out with Cole.

"Honey Why are you in warm clothes. The heating on it shouldn't be that cold" Tony says walking over to me.

"I'm going out with Cole" I say taking his hand.

"You'll be carful" Tony says looking in my eyes.

"Of course I will" I say happy that he cares.