The Red String

⚠️Hi just a quick warning I have Dyslexia so some things might be spelt wrong so bear with me. Sorry and Thank you.⚠️

On your first bay of school you find out about the red string. The string connects you to your soul mate or in my case Soul Maters.

When something happens to your soul mate you feel it. If a sidling is born and there happy you can feel it. If there in pain you can feel it.

No one can see your string besides you and your soulmate. If you get close to your soul mate your string will pull you to them.

When your 10 you learn about the blue string. This string connects you to your best friend. You have a special connection to them. No matter what they will be there for you. Mine was Cole my cousin we've been inseparable since birth.

After my parents died when I was 5 I lived with my Fathers sister my Aunt. Coles Mother. Ever since then we've lived together. Our blue string bond formed when I was getting bullied for being an Orphan Cole beat them up and ever since then we've been inseparable.

When we went to high school we learnt about the string ring. After Soul mates have sex there string turns into Rings and they are legally Married.

Cole is the only person who know about my red string. It is rear to have two soul mates but I have 9. When I told him he was shocked and then he hugged me and said "You will always be perfect to me no matter how many people I have to share my soul friend with. For most people the thought of having more than one soul mate was wrong. They say they are selfish to take more than one soul but Cole says that we should love however we want.