Part 9

Me and Pietro sit on a bench outside. Well he sit in the bench I'm sitting in the wheel chair next to him.  We sit in silence for the most part. Happy to just be next to each other.

"I'm scared" I say finally giving up.

Pietro looks at me wanting me to continue.

"I have been sick for a long time. I new I was going to die and I fort if I just ignored it nothing would happen. Then I meet my soulmates and I realised I really don't want to die. I want to be happy with all of you. Together forever with out me being sick. I want to be able to play sport, run around or go on a walk up a mountain without worry if I will be able to make it up there without dying. And I just really want to grow old with you all" I say a tear falling down my Cheek.

In an instant Pietro is in front of me. His hand on my check kissing me. I kiss him back.

"I don't want you to die. I want to live with you for the rest of our lives. I want to have lots of children running about. I want to spend the rest of my life with all of us. I love you so much" Pietro says looking in my eyes.

"I love you to" I say kissing him again

"Right we need to get you inside. Cold weather isn't good for your lungs" Pietro wheels me back inside.

We get back in the room to find all my soulmates in looking worried.

"Oh good your ok. We were worried" Wanda says walking over to me and putting a hand on my cheek.

"I'm fine. Pietro took me for some air. Why are you all up. It's like 5 in the morning" I say putting my hand on Wandas.

"Tony wake up and saw that you were missing. He got us all up we were about to come looking for you" Bucky says walking over to me.

"Well since were all up would you like to play a game" I say looking at everyone.

"What kind of game" Nat says with a grin.

"I was thinking. Never have I ever" I say smiling at her.

Thor puts me on the bed and then sits behind me. Loki sit next to Thor holding my hand. I lean into Thor's chest everyone sits around the bed ready to play.

At 6 o'clock the Nurse comes in to give my me medication. Fury called with an important mission that needed to happen. They didn't want to leave but I insisted they go. We compromised and Clint stayed with me.  I got tired and fell asleep on him.