ᗯOᖇKIᑎG ᑭᒪᗩᑎ

After the talk that day, Moonbin has been obsessing himself with the research he need to find in order to discover new drug which can be helpful in their plan. While Eunwoo also providing food and supporting his boyfriend as much as he can. Later in the morning Eunwoo after taking a bath he then said to his boyfriend "Hey, don't force yourself to much. It will never working out if you keep torturing yourself like this" Eunwoo said to make he boyfriend have some rest. "But, it seem I don't have any progression at all. I'm afraid I might slower our mission" Moonbin said while he is very stressful about it. "Are you serious? You are the brain of our group. You don't need to rush for anything. Is it better to rest and then start again tomorrow?" Eunwoo said with his understanding emotion. But it seem like Moonbin was about to continue what he is doing so Eunwoo walking closer. He then using his hand and closing the computer down. That action make Moonbin changing his focus and ask Eunwoo further.

"What are you doing? I'm not finishing my work yet" Moonbin said while about it open the computer once again but Eunwoo hand blocking the way. "You need to have some rest, I will fine more information instead of you. You should take a rest" Eunwoo said while grabbing his boyfriend hands and trying to dragging him to the bed. "But, do you know what I'm looking forward to" Moonbin asking further. "I have been observed you all the time, why do I not know what you are looking for. Leave it to me, I promise I will trying my best" Eunwoo said while smiling brightly indicate that he is willing to do everything to make his boyfriend getting enough rest. "But..." Moonbin trying to speak further but Eunwoo using his mouth to cover his boyfriend mouth for several minutes until he decided to let it go.

"If you still want to doing you work, you will experiencing more of this coming" Eunwoo said while preparing himself for another kiss he make sure he going to get it. But Moonbin said back "Alright, I'll take a deep sleep then. I'll leave it to you. Promise to do it well. Okay!" Moonbin said while he is feeling inside that Eunwoo might preparing himself for the next kiss which Moonbin doesn't giving him another one. "I was thinking you gonna continue working, and I will get another kiss" Eunwoo said while acting like a child who doesn't get enough warmth from their parents. "I know you going to think like that, so I play by your rules and the I go to sleep" Moonbin said while laughing at the end. "My boyfriend is really smart" Eunwoo said some compliment to his boyfriend. "Of course I am, if I'm not I will not be able to be your boyfriend and let you taking the advantage of me" Moonbin said while standing up from the chair and walking away.

Eunwoo thinking inside his head that he really miss something this time, he should think more carefully that Moonbin will never going to be in the situation that he will be lost of benefit for sure. Not so long, Moonbin is coming out from the bathroom after he taking a shower and found something very cute.

He found his boyfriend with a glasses searching through the computer and finding the information like he is having an exam tomorrow

He found his boyfriend with a glasses searching through the computer and finding the information like he is having an exam tomorrow. His sided face is also symmetrical and his profile look gorgeous. Moonbin talking to himself 'Thank you for what you have done for me, I'm sorry I leaving you that day and didn't care how you feel when I walk away. But from now on, no matter what happen or who else want you and me to be apart. I will never let that happen even I have to exchange my life to be with you I will doing it without hesitation and I will also never gonna regret from the choice I made. Because the only that matter to me is you, I will cherish our love and I will strengthen it even though someone trying to make us weak, I will build it up again no matter how much it gonna take to make us coming back to where we used to stand. I love you Eunwoo, I'm really loving you' Moonbin said while walking and sitting at the bed looking for Eunwoo searching.

He was quite amazed when seeing that Eunwoo is finding the information in the order that he having in his mind, all the information he need has been found first while the other one that need other thing to support he find it later. That how smart people usually work and that why Eunwoo is doing his best job to helping Moonbin at all cost. Moonbin smile of himself with a little proud of his boyfriend, that why we need love for. To cherish and to value them, Eunwoo making Moonbin realizing that this is the power of love. When someone willing to suffer and facing some terrible thing with you, that when you can know by all of your heart that he or she is really loving you for real. There are no other reasons for such a normal people that will bring ourself in such a danger situation. If that situation is not the place where our important one are located in. If you have experiencing some of you friend or other people who doing like this to you, you can be sure that he or she might falling for you for some reason.

Moonbin then making himself to the pillow and take a nap. About half an hour later, Moonbin is finally waking up. He adjusting the light and trying to sitting up. He found his boyfriend sleeping at the working table. He then smile and walking quietly to him. Before he reach there he also bringing the blanket located in the cabinet to cover his boyfriend from a huge energy taking work. He cover up Eunwoo body with a warm and furry blanket and then he see all the information he want has been arrange in the place where he can taking a used of it easier when he need. Moonbin then patting Eunwoo head softly and said beside his ear "Thank you" Moonbin said while still patting Eunwoo head. Eunwoo that was fall asleep smiling indicate that he is knowing what his boyfriend is saying to him at that moment. After that he continue sleeping.

This is the second boy love story that I write. If you want to read more about my story. I also finish my first book name "The Best of Me" you can read further if you like. I'm trying so hard to writing this story so please supporting me and if you have any comments or any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know by chatting with me. I will be online as much as possible to read your suggestions. Thank you so much for your time reading my story. I hope you enjoy. See you next episode.