Loving You.

●○● A/N: A short story, reflected from my own imagination and inspired by a few things I was thinking of and listening to. I had to write it out with this, of course, because my muse was running haha. Sometimes, you can listen to a song, maybe a sad song, and all your feels crashing in all at the same time.. and sometimes you can't help but write it out. The story below is the form it came out in. I appreciate all the love. <3

BOOK STARTED: March, 19, 2021.
BOOK ENDED: March, 19, 2021.

●○●

-Kimmon-

I see him smile and laugh. His dimples appear all the time, brightening up my day, my night, whenever. It's exhilarating, I do think so myself. His laughter, his voice, is it like a melody to my ears? I don't doubt it. He is a beautiful melody. 

He takes my breath away, he is a beautiful young man. His eyes, I can't describe them well enough to express my inner turmoil. The way they brighten up when he speaks of his hobbies, his goals, his dreams. The way a delightful sparkle shimmers in within them, almost setting what I seem to find as a fire in my chest.

It's so divine.

When he looks at me, I am happy, I am content, I am at ease. When he smiles and stares, his lips curving up into that one teasing smile I know so well. He loves it. He loves to tease me, he loves to tug at my heartstrings, unknowingly. It always brings a deep stirring in my chest, a stirring way beyond my ribcage.

It holds at my heart, tugging and breaking; trying to break away the walls I've built. The walls I've maintained for a long time, I didn't want anyone to get past them. I didn't want him to do it to me. I didn't want him to tease me.

Because, for all I knew, he was only teasing me.

When he looks at me, I am also broken. I am hurting, crying, dying inside. I feel a shattering in my chest, as if my heart is breaking into a million pieces, over and over. As if the shards were left, tearing and grazing against my flesh. It hurt me so much, but I cannot show it to him.

I cannot give him a moment of my downfall, not only when he's rising so high up. I cannot bring myself to speak, nor even to convey what I want through my eyes. Not that he will understand. He can be oblivious of me, not understanding anything that I want, not understanding anything that I do not want.