chapter 2

Sienna's POV
late last night after our marathon jay dropped me off at home. I would of stayed but I had made plans with one of my best friends from cheer. Her name is Sophia
(side profile about Sophia)
15 years old
1 younger sister (age 6)
cheerleader (4 years)
dating Cameron since 7th grade
big youtuber

(Side profile about Cameron)
16 years old
1 younger sister (age 5)
Football (5yrs) Basketball (3 yrs)
dating Sophia since 7th grade

It's currently 8:30 and where meeting up at 10 for brunch then the beach. After procrastinating on my phone I decide to finally get up and do my morning routine which consist of showering doing my hair and picking out my outfit. After showering I let my hair dry naturally and in the mean while I chose my outfit a black bikini that is covered by jean shorts and a white loose tank top. By now my hair is semi dry and I leave it natural since Sophia doesn't live far I start walking she just lives around the block and a few houses down. Once I reach her 2 story house I walk to the entree way and ring the door bell seconds later mrs. Johnson is seen at the door " hi mrs Johnson is Sophia here" I ask she comes running down the stairs before her mom can answer and says bye to her parents then is out the door "bye girls have fun!" "Bye" we said as we started walking toward a little café. "why where you in such a rush to get out of there" I said as I chuckle " I've had to stay in that house all morning having to listen to my parents nag about how much gas prices are now a days and how teenagers are ruining there reputation what I don't get is why are they talking about how 'back in their day' teenagers didn't act like us. I'm sure you had problems 'back in your days' too" I laughed as she mimicked the "back in your day" part.
After eating it was about 11 and we went to the beach.
~at the beach~
It being summertime and everyone is out of school the beach was pretty packed but we managed to find a pretty good area next to some guys that we're playing football right in front of us. We obviously didn't mind the view they where giving us but we weren't going to just start talking to them we both were happily in a relationship. "I'm definitely tanning" Sophia said "yea that's really the only reason I wanted to come its a really nice day" we set out our stuff and started tanning. That's when I got a text from Jason

Jason: hey princess what you doing are you at the beach yet?
Sienna: yea we just got here why what's up?
Jason: I'm with Cameron and we want to see our little buttheads 💗
Sophia: aw haha! Come visit us
Jason: alright ill text you when we get there then you can tell me where you are
Sophia: alright love you butthead 💘
Jason: love you too
"The boys are coming to visit us right now" I told Sophia she just nodded as we waited for the boys we just did some girl things like gossips and stuff ( a/n this is why guys think this is all girls do at sleepovers) Sophia noticed that some if the guys where coming over I was kind of nervous because I didn't want jay to see us talking and think of anything that's not true, I was relieved when I saw jay come running with cam behind him. I thought the boys would get the clue that we had boyfriends but they continued walking toward us. "Hi I'm Caleb" he introduced himself to Jason "hey I'm Jason and this is Sienna MY GIRLFRIEND" he said after Caleb was looking at me. "I'm Cameron and this is my GIRLFRIEND, so that means she's not single she's mine" cam said referring to Sophia. I think Caleb got the clue and walked away. Sophia and I just started laughing hysterically "your cute when your protective" Sophia said to cam "your cute when your only mine!" Cam said in response " don't worry I'm only yours" Sophia then kissed Cameron, and it was weird Jason and I looked away and groaned "you guys are gross". It was getting pretty late already but we really didn't want to leave so we decided to go to one of the bonfires they have set up. I started to get super sleepy went to cuddle up with Jason but I looked over and saw Cameron and Sophia cuddled up sleeping with his head on hers. Me being the creepy friend I am went of and took a picture and uploaded it to Instagram with the caption: my favorite love birds 💗 tagging them both.
Although I didn't want to I had to wake them up to get to the car so we can drive home. (a/n lets just pretend she can drive) I drove to my house Sophia and cam went into the guest bedroom and Jason and I went into my room where I found my puppy Chloe laying on my bed sleeping.
*
*
*
*
another chapter yay it's currently 1:20 am and I'm on FaceTime with cbieber_94 so definitely check out her books because we both are working hard to get up chapters.
Well goodnight XOXO bri