After you said your goodbyes, they went to their dorms leaving you, Armin, Connie and Hitch behind.

(a/n y'all I think con and hitch have the same vibe and could be close friends.)

"Where do you want to go guys?" you asked.

"Let's take a subway to the arcade!" Hitch said and Connie nodded exitedly. Armin just said "I'm down for wherever you want" and smiled. Small things Armin did like this made you so flustered and he knew it. You rolled your eyes and pulled him your way, hugging his waist from the side. He put his arm on your shoulder.

You walked in the subway, which was surprisingly empty. You had fun on your way and Connie even managed to take a couple of pictures.

Nearing the arcade, Connie and Hitch calmed down and were looking at the pictures they took and Armin laid his head on your lap.

"you were so beautiful today" he complimented you.

"thank you chat" you giggled and ran your fingers through his fair hair.

"and that short dress tho-"

"oh my god Armin it was a costume" you said nonchalantly, used to himself and he blushed. "wait...why are you blushing?" He tried to hide his face. so cute. You got close to his face. "why are you acting all shy now?" He hit your arm slightly and turned around, burying his face in your thighs. You laughed and continued stroking his hair.

_

Couple of hours later you and Connie were walking around, smiling ear-to-ear, holding a billion plushies and toys. Armin held your hand. 'she's such a kid' He thought, but your happiness was contagious.

"what are you laughing at blondie?" you held his hands in the air. He looked down at you and kissed your lips. He pressed his forehead on yours and giggled again. He hugged you, wrapping his hands around your neck.

"I can't breathe-"

"You looked so cool."

"you're still thinking about that?"

"that's probably gonna be my dream for the next ten years."

You took the subway back to your dorms. You said goodbye to everyone and kissed your boyfriend goodnight. As soon as you got in your room, you texted him and he called you.

"we just said goodbyes"

"I know but I wanted to be with you for a bit more" He said and you smiled. He was so clingy, but of course you found it cute. He was everything. Showing gentleness to no extent with you. He didn't control you, how you acted, talked or what you wore. He got jealous easily, but the only thing he did then was hug you and pull you closer to him, which was a win for you still. Everyone thought he would be more of a controlling type, but he had such a softie spot for you.

"Hange is staying at Noblits' tonight" you said quietly and his eyes lit up.

"Be there in 5." he hung up. You laughed and put your pjs on.

_

Conniee

liked by y/u/n, emoeren and 267 others

Conniee subway surfers

Hitchybitch_ we are literally so swag y'all-
y/u/n WE SO AREE

prettymamamikasa pretty girls<33

Conniee and boys* have you SEEN us? @catboyarmin

y/u/n ily ily ily
catboyarmin hey I'm right beside you<333 ily2

_

"oh shut up"

"I JUST WANT ATTENTION FROM MY GIRLFRIEND"

"you are such a drama queen"

_

y/u/n

liked by emoeren, blondieerwin and 9 others

y/u/n my biatch
just now