Mrs. Gwan has always been there for me. She's been working for our family ever since I was just 2 years old. She was literally both a mother & a father to me, and even more so when my Mom & Dad died several years ago.

Mrs. Gwan is more of a family to me than my Uncle & my cousins. Oh, and not to mention his wife who thinks she's the most important person in the world just because she married a rich man who only knows how to cheat on her and pay men for sex.

I cried in her shoulders for who knows how long before I let go.

"I-I'm sorry" I hiccuped. "Your u-uniform's all ru-ruined"

"It's fine miss" She gave me a warm smile. "You should rest"

I smiled back and nodded. I opened my bedroom door, flopped on my bed and cried until I fell asleep.

6 days later
I'm sitting on the couch watching the latest episode of Vincenzo when the door creaked open.

"Hey Sana-chan" Junmyeon greeted.

"Good afternoon" I greeted back. "You know you should change those hinges. It's loud and annoying"

"Wow, why won't you just be grateful that I'm letting you stay here?" Junmyeon grimaced. "You know I'd get into trouble if they found out that a girl is here..."

Junmyeon is Mrs. Gwan's nephew and my childhood friend. After Mrs. Gwan's death, I realized that I have no reason to stay at our house anymore so I ran away from there.

I met Junmyeon again after a very long time at Mrs. Gwan's funeral and asked him if I could stay at his place temporarily. I've been staying here ever since then.

"...You still have your card with you don't you? Why not just check in a hotel or something?" Junmyeon added. I paused the show because I can't really hear it anymore with his nagging.

"I told you before, I can't stand hotels." I rolled my eyes. "I'm too domesticated for those, I like it here, it's homey"

"Domesticated? What are you? A dog? So this messy place is 'home' for you? Last time I checked, you lived in a shiny palace" He raps as if he talks... is it the other way around?

"Also, why don't you buy a new phone? How am I supposed to know if they discovered you here or something? I'm always terrified everytime I leave here. What if they expel me because a girl is living here? I swear to god Sana if I get into trouble wi-"

"Oh my god Junmyeon! When will you stop talking?" I glared at him.

"I told you to stop calling me Junmyeon" He looked at me with disbelief. "Just call me Suho. It's Su-Ho. S-U-H-O"

Geez, where the hell does that even come from. "Fine, only if you stop calling me Sana-chan."

"Okay then, Sana"

"Sana? Just Sana?" I raised my eyebrows.

"What then?" He looked at me with confusion.

"It's Sana-sama" I teased.
"Ugh, stop that, you're not cute at all." Suho looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Well, at least not as cute as Joohyun... cause she's the only cute person in this world!" He then gestured his hands as if shooing me away and proceeded to go to his bedroom while I giggled.

"He's hopeless, Joohyun's gay" I mumbled and resumed on watching the drama.

After a few minutes, he went out of his room and joined me on the couch.

Suho cleared his throat. "Sana, when are you leaving?"

"I don't know" I sighed. "But I can tell it's not anytime soon"

"You still have your card on you right?"

"Yeah"

"Then" Suho suddenly grabbed both of my hands and clasped it together, which took me aback. I looked at him and he was staring at me intently.

Okay... what the fuck is happening? Are we about to kiss?!

Kiss. An image of Tzuyu on top of me suddenly popped in my mind.

Snap out of it!

"W-what are you doing?" I looked at him, not knowing what to do.

Suho inched his face closer to mine and closed his eyes.

Oh my god. Please don't! I closed my eyes shut to prepare myself.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm just wondering, what's your favorite SaTzu interaction?

Mine was when Tzuyu made a 'microphone holder' for Sana.

I know its nothing big but I just find it really cute and always gives me the feels😫💘 hehez