Interlude 1: Meeting With The Student

Okay first I gonna do thing differently for this reaction fanfic so beat with me for a few chapter.

3rd POV

What the hell, where are we?

The F*ck, what just?

What happen to us?

Everyone from Class-2D has been teleported to an white room. The room has a screen and rows of chair. And interior consists of white wall and floor.

???: Hello! How is everyone doing?

Random Defective: Who the hell are you!

Random Defective: Why did you kidnap us?

Ike: And why is this room all white.

???: Hehehe this is gonna be fun. Right to answer your question, we're in a place know as the white room. This place is where we gonna have an screening and reaction.

???: I will also show you the personality of everyone and their secret and defectives. Take this as an chance to improve yourself.

Kushida: But isn't that like digging up someone secret. Some people won't feel comfortable if their secret is revealed. F*CK YOU. MY SECRET IS GONNA BE EXPOSED WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Ike: Yeah she right.

Shinohara: Yeah that is disgusting.

Kushida Simp: YEAH YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS.

After what Kushida said, everyone was shouting and protesting about their secret to be revealed. Hirata is trying his best to calm everyone down.

BANG!

???: Okay I will say this nicely. Shut. The. Hell. Up. Or. I. Will. Send. You. To. Hell.

After the unknown person said that the room felt cold and is dead silent.

???: Great let get started then. We will do someone from your class who isn't really well know in the light novel but I wanted everyone secret to be revealed.

???: Oh and you will be given Private point if you can answer the question correctly. I will be asking questions to make sure you understand what is happening. If you get it wrong well let say punishment will be your prized.

Ike: P-punishment. What do you mean.

Haruka: Hey Where Kiyopon?

Sudo: Answer us!

???: Hahaha Oh my god this too funny. What do you think.  To answer Ike Question well, you should understand that failure are punished for their incomplete. After all one of your classmate know what it like to go through that. Oh yeah Ayanokoji won't be Joining us sadly.

Sudo: Why is Ayanokoji not here. How come he won't join us.

Horikita: It seem like Ayanokoji is somehow link to this. Does this punishment have something to do with this?

Kei: wait does that mean that Kiyotaka been through this. Is that why he won't tell me his past.

Matsushita: Maybe I can find more of what he hiding if everyone secret will be revealed. But that mean mine will also be revealed.

???: Just Shut up already. Here you go, this will tell you how much private point you earned. And it also have the list of information about yourself. Also punishment will be shown on it when you have one.

???: Here a question. I will reward 5000 Private point if you get this right. Who is the main character in your world. You have 10 second to answer. Submit your answer on your tablet.

Hirata: Hmmm, well it could be Horikita she is the class leader but I think Kiyotaka fit that position nicely.

Kushida: It probably Hirata since he popular in our class.

Hirata Fangirl: Hirata is main character. It obviously him.

Horikita: Yeah it definitely Ayanokoji.

Matsushita:  Ayanokoji is gonna be the main character. After all he not here.

Sudo: Horikita!

Ike: Kushida, Kushida, Kushida.

Kushida Simp; It going to be Kushida.

Ayanokoji Group:  Ayanokoji.

???: Wow, there are some nice guesses, here the answer.

Answer: Ayanokoji

1. Ayanokoji: 10

2. Hirata: 7

3. Horikita: 5

4. Kushida: 7

5. Kei: 1

???: Hehehe well those who got it right will get 5000 Private point. Those who got it wrong will be hit in the gut 3 time.

Random Defective: There no way someone like him is the main character.

Ike: Yeah he gloomy and dull.

Shinohara: Wait we can't get punish because of this. We don't even know him.

Everyone who got it wrong was shouting that it was unfair and some were shouting because Ayanokoji was the main character. While those who knew Ayanokoji well, didn't speak up or protest about him being the main character.

[Okay we going to skip there little argument.]

Those who were punished were now unconscious after they received the second blow. Most were crying and some were spitting out blood. Most of the defective didn't speak and everyone was quiet after the horrible sight they just saw.

???: Hahaha this will be fun right let move on to screening. The person we will be looking at is...

A/N: Okay that it for the first Chapter. Let me clear up some problems.

They are reacting to the fandom and eventually the LN.

They will be punished for their stupidity. And rewarded for their smartness.

This will give me an excuse to remake their character.

Also the other class will be involved eventually. I'm going to do someone like Shinohara or Inogashira for the next chapter. Even though their profile is small I will add some OC in.

That really it. DM me if you want me to explain what is happening or anything you not sure about.

-Qian.