We haven't seen each other since the wedding and that seems like ages ago even though it wasn't even two months ago. Since my mom doesn't get to visit often, Harry suggested that she help up set up the nursery. Harry has been dying to get it started, so I finally let him order furniture and paint last week. I only had one request, and that's a comfortable rocking chair for the nursing. Other than that, Harry did all of the shopping. He hasn't picked up the paint yet, but I think he chose a light green color. He did some research and apparently the color green is good a baby's development or something.

Mom: Just got off the plane! I can't wait to see you guys!

Emma: I'm sorry I couldn't be there to pick you up :( Harry should be there soon if he isn't already. I'll see you soon!

Mom: It's okay, I understand. It's better this way, I wouldn't want you getting mobbed or stressed! I'll see you soon, love you!

Emma: Love you too, Mom <3

Minutes after texting my mom the doorbell rings, which is very frustrating because I just sat down to have lunch.

I can't think of who would be at our house, but then again, I have been forgetting a lot of things recently. I did laundry yesterday but after loading the washer, I totally forgot to start it and then an hour later when I remembered, I didn't put soap in! At least Harry thought the whole ordeal was amusing.

When I go to see who's here, it's the delivery for the nursery. Nothing was supposed to arrive until tomorrow, so Harry is going to be ecstatic. I open the door and tell the two delivery workers to set the boxes inside the entry way. I don't really want them coming into the house and I can't carry the boxes upstairs to the nursery, so Harry will have to do that part.

Almost as soon as the delivery truck drives away, I see Harry pull into the driveway and the garage.

"Mom!"

"Emma, oh my goodness you look stunning!" My mom drops her purse and runs over to me, pulling me into an enormous hug.

"Thank you."

"Oh, is this the delivery for the nursery!" She spots the boxes behind me as Harry's attention is also brought to the foyer.

"They weren't supposed to arrive until tomorrow!" Harry quickly makes his way over, looking as if he's about to tear open a box right now.

"I was surprised to, but is it okay if we still wait until tomorrow to build everything? I'm really tired, so I'd kind of just like to be lazy and spend time with you two for today."

"That's totally fine, sweetheart. I have until Monday to help, so whenever you need me, just let me know!"

"We don't have to wait until Monday, right?" Harry asks apprehensively.

"No, of course not," I laugh, "We can start tomorrow morning and then we'll probably finish tomorrow as well."

"Okay, good," Harry smiles pulling me into his arms from behind and leaving a small kiss on my neck, "I'm super excited."

"Do you guys have plans for dinner? How about I cook for us tonight?" my mom offers.

"It's alright, Jillian, you don't have to. I was thinking we could order in anyway; we don't have much right now," Harry pulls away from me.

"It's not a bother! I know Emma isn't the best chef so it will give you a break while also having a nice, home-cooked meal, Harry," she smiles.

"I'm not that bad," I defend myself, but neither Harry nor my mom defend me. "You guys are so mean!"