chapter 1

these fanfics are not mine only the not bold characters/words are mine ty!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wei wuxian was just done with his punishment from the library

but then there was a blinding light that surrounding him. he covered his eyes because the light was too! bright

after some time he put down his hands and saw his classmates and his teacher,zewu-jun and lan zhan

wei ying: eh?whats happening

jiang cheng just looks at wei wuxian that tsundere way

jiang cheng: dont you see we are in a room

lan xichen: uncle are you ok?

lan qiren: i am fine

then a voice boomed

"HELLO!"

many jumped or flinched

"ehem ehem can you hear me?"

nie huaisang:y-yes

"great now since cloud recessess is so boring , we decided to show you yourselfs in another world!"

lan qiren:BORI-

"shutup"

lan qiren: YOU-

" im more powerful than you , you think you could hurt me . i could make you dissappear in a snap you know?"

many shuddered

"lets start. this is another world where wei wuxian and lan wangji was in cold spring here in cloud recessess"

(the students are all boys there are no girls. and yes they are straight . the only gay are wei wuxian and lan wangji)

Wei Wuxian hadn't meant to see Lan Zhan naked. It had been an accident, honest. He hadn't even known that Lan Zhan would be at the cold springs when he stumbled upon him.

lan qiren: naked?!

Though that's not to say that had he known, he wouldn't have tried to sneak a peek. He most definitely would have crept through the trees as quiet as possible to peep on Lan Zhan as he slipped into the water, naked as the day he was born. Sue him, he was curious. Who wouldn't want to know what the stuck-up, more-beautiful-than-words, perfect Second Jade looked like under all those mourning robes?

But, again, just to be clear, Wei Wuxian hadn't done it on purpose.

jiang cheng raised an eyebrow

When Zewu-jun had told him of the springs to help soothe his wounds, he hadn't hesitated. Though, to be completely honest, he had thought they were going to be hot springs, and he had jumped on the chance to spend the day luxuriating as he healed from his truly unfortunate and, in his opinion, undeserved punishment.

When he arrived at the springs, grumbling to himself, walking with an exaggerated limp even though no one was around to see, hoping to garner sympathy from the trees, he hadn't expected to see anyone.

It seemed as though Lan Zhan hadn't expected company either, if the way he scrambled to the rock that held his neatly folded robes was any indication. When Wei Wuxian had stumbled from the trees, Lan Zhan had turned to him, eyes wide with something akin to panic even as the rest of his face maintained it's placid mask, before he turned to cover all that dripping, smooth canvas of skin in his under robe. Though, being thin and white, his robe hadn't hid as much as Lan Zhan probably wanted it to.