Justin pulls away, and smiles against my cheek. Sooner, or later paparazzi start to leave, and we both exit the store. "Let's just go home for now, or maybe you can go back to you rhhome due to what you said last night that you were leaving back to your house."

"I'll stay with you one more day, okay?" I smile, and we walk back to Jutin's house. "Actually today was really fun! You're fans were really nice, and really fun to hang around with." Justin looks at me, and smiles wide. "They are amazing." Justin chuckles, and I see Justin's house up ahead. "You made my day, and last night really fun. Thanks for coming over."

"Hey anytime." I poke his nose, and giggle cutely. "That smile," Justin stops me, and I look at him, and close my eyes, and smile wide. "It just makes me smile really big." Justin kisses my lips, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I jump on Justin's back, and he holds my legs as i wrap my arms around his neck. "We should make a red velvet cake when we get to your house." 

"Sounds fun, but let me warn you, I make a mess with baking, so don't get mad at me like my mom does." I giggle, and shake my head. "It's your house, your rules." Justin nods his head, and I get off his back, and walk up to the porch of his big house.

I open the door, and Justin closes it. I go into the kitchen, and take out a bowl, batter, two, or three eggs, and more. "We're already doing it?" I nod my head, and pour the batter into the bowl, and crack two eggs. I start to mix it. "You seem like a good baker." I smile wide, showing my dimple. "Thanks, but I prefer baking here at your house." Justin leans on the counter, and keeps looking at me. I try and keep focused, but I somehow manage to give Justin glances too. 

"You're supposed to be helping." I say while keeping my eyes on the bowl. "Aw, i'm sorry." "You better be, now help." Justin chuckles, and grabs something from the fridge. I sigh under my breath, and continue mixing the batter. I suddenly feel my hair getting wet, and I turn around. An egg was cracked on me. "Justin!" I gasp loud, and grab the batter, and trow it at his face. Justin throws water at me, and I get goosebumps. "Alright, alright you win." Justin smiles wide, and wraps his arms around me. "I'm sorry, but I really wanted to do that, but like I said, I make messes." "Yeah, I can tell."

"Go take a shower, and I'll finish up making the cake, and I'll pick up the kitchen." "But," "No buts, baby. Now go take a shower." I nod, and go upstairs, and walk in Justin's room. Before I was going in the restroom, I see notes on Justin's bed. I look around, and think I should peek into it, but then I don't wanna feel guilty. 

I loved this girl named Ariana Grande, and i feel like my feelings are growing more for her. Ever since we started hanging out, i feel like I should make the first move, and ask her out on a date, but now, I've asked her to be my girlfriend, and I feel like I'm the happiest man alive. She understands me, and I feel like she knows the real me, and doesn't just use me for anything. i really, really, really, really, like her a lot. When she smiles it just gives my butterflies, and I can't stop smiling. 

I hope one day I'll ask her to marry, but that's way in the future, and I plan on spending my future with her. Everytime i kiss her, I feel like time has stopped. I think she is the most nicest, sweet, beautiful, caring, and honest than any other girl I have met. 

I smile wide, and tears were in my eyes. I put down the paper, and go into the restroom. I take a quick shower, and after I was done. I put on Justin's shirt, and my same undergarnments. I blow dry my hair, and brush it. I go downstairs, and see Justin playing a game. I go behind the couch, and wrap my arms around his shoulders. "What are you playing, cutie?"

"Just playing a game my friend, Ryan lend me the other time." I nod, and go into the kitchen. I grab a bowl of oranges, strawberries, and green grapes. I go back into the living room, and sit on the couch near Justin. "You seem so interested in this game." Justin smiles, and winks at me. "I wanna play.' justin pauses the game, and looks at me. "You sure?"

"Yes, i'm sure.' i smile wide, and grab another remote control. justin pulls me closer as he adds me to the game. "I'm gonna beat you." I scoff, and smirk. "No, I am." I start attacking other men, and try and keep my eyes on the game, and I see Justin's player on the game, and I shoot him. Justin's player drops to the floor, and I get off the couch, and shoot my hands in the air. "I win! I win! You lose!" I laugh, and Justin gets up. "I let you win, cutie." I smile, and kiss Justin's lips. 

"When I was walking in your room to take a shower, I saw a," I look at Justin, and he gives me those kind of eyes to tell me to go on. "I saw a note on your bed, and I read it." I suck in my cheeks, and Justin smiles wide. He wraps his arms around my waist, and kisses my forehead. "Glad you read it because I wanted you to." justin chuckles, and I smile wide. "It was beautiful. I actually teared up." "Aw, my baby teared up." I push his chest lightly, and kiss him for about who knows long.

.

.

.

Later that evening, I had to go home. "I'll see you some other time, okay?" I smile, and nod. "you have my phone number, right?" Justin smiles, and shows me his phone. "I have yours." Justin nods, and pulls me in for a hug. "I'll see you some other, baby. Stay safe." I nod my head, and kiss him one last time. 

I open the door, and step out. Justin leans against the door way, and pouts cutely. I run into his arms, and smash my lips on his. Justin carries me, and hugs me tightly. "I don't know why, but I'm gonna miss you so much.' I say against his neck. "Don't miss me so much, baby. I'll visit you a lot of times." I nod, and Justin sets me on my feet. I kiss him again, and head off to my jeep. I wave good bye, and get into my jeep. I turn it on, and drive off. 

"Ari, baby. Wake up." i open my eyelids, and smile wide. "Hey, Justin. Oh my gosh, how long have I been asleep?" Justin chuckles, and sits on the bed. "For like half the day. don't worry, glad you got enough sleep." I smile, and bring Justin to me. i kiss his lips. I feel the baby kick once again, and I bit my lip. "Besides, there's this dream I had. It was a really good dream." "I wanna hear."

"i had this crush on you, and you rejected me. As soon I was about to leave, you grabbed my wrist, and told me you didn't like me, you loved me. I spend the night at your house because it was pouring outside, and all of sudden, the light's go out, and when it quiet you asked me to be your girlfriend, and I said yes." Justin smiles wide, and kisses my nose. "Then, I met your fans, and they were so adorable, and sweet." 

"No wonder you slept all day today." I smile wide. 

-

As you all cuties were wondering why I was having the words slanted because this was the dream Ariana was having, and as you could see everything goes back to normal. But thank you all so much for reading, and this is not the end, so don't think that because there's a ton of more chapter's to go. 

Make sure to follow me on twitter: @SamAndCatxx

love uuu