Alarms

First off, 1.8K views/reads is INSANE! Thank you so so much. Second, I appreciate you all so much and I want you to know that you are beautiful and loved, and perfectly valid. Alright, on with the story!

Y/n pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I awoke to a loud sound blasting in my ears. I groaned and went to shove my hand under my pillow but I couldn't move. Opening my eyes, I was met with a light gray fabric and a man's chest. Oh right, Megumi is sleeping in my bed now.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Megumi," I said after a minute. There was a slight groan in response. "Megumi, you have to move so I can turn the alarm off." 

"Don't wanna." He mumbled. 

"Just raise your arms so I can get out," I said, sighing when his arms only tightened around me.

"Don't move, you're warm." 

"Megumi I swear to god if you don't move I will get Gojo to annoy you all day." He sighed and his arms fell away from my body. 

"Thank you," I said as I shoved my hand under my pillow and turned off the alarm. 

"It's Sunday lets sleep in," Megumi said as he pulled me back into his arms, pressing my back to his chest. 

"Okay," I murmured as he sighed in content. I closed my eyes once again and drifted back into sleep. 

Time skip

10:03 am

Rolling over I reached my arm out only to be met with empty sheets. I furrowed my eyebrows and forced my eyes open. I looked around my room in confusion searching for Megumi and finding him sitting at my desk looking at his phone and eating an apple. in front of him was a small box which I assumed held food for me to eat. I sat up and yawned, stretching out my arms. 

"Oh, you're awake," Megumi said and I nodded slightly in acknowledgment. A box was placed in front of me and I looked up to Megumi who was standing next to the bed. 

"I got you some food from the cafeteria." He said and went back to his place at my desk. 

"Thanks," I whispered and opened the box to see (Breakfast food of choice). I started at the food humming slightly as its flavor flooded my mouth. I ate the food faster than I thought because I was done after only a few minutes. I sighed and got up, taking the trash to my trash bin by the leg of my desk. I tossed it in and turned to Megumi who was watching me as I came closer to him. 

"Thank you for the food, love," I said as I pecked him on the cheek and turned back. My face blushing at the still-new action. 

"Your welcome." His voice was the same as always except I think I heard a bit of nervousness in his tone. Sitting back down I sighed. 

"Megumi, come cuddle with me," I said looking back towards him and pouting slightly. He gave me a small smile before standing up and sitting at the edge of the bed. I shuffled over to him and grabbed onto his arm, holding it against my chest and laying my head on his shoulder. 

"I don't deserve you," I mumbled after a moment. "You deserve much better than me." I felt tears prick at my eyes and the weight on my chest seemed to become heavier. 

"Y/n, look at me." He commanded and I looked up and into his eyes. He grabbed my chin and forced me to stay where I was. "You deserve the world. There's nothing I could say to make understand just how much you're worth. But if I had to try I'd say you're perfect to me. All the things you may think are worthless or wrong about you are perfect to me. I'm falling for every single thing about you." He smiled a bit and titled his head. "Don't you ever forget how amazing you are." His eyes settled on my lips and he leaned forward.

Our mouths connected in what felt like slow motion. His lips were soft against mine and the tears I had streaming down my face seemed to melt away. His kiss was gentle and passionate. His hand moved from my chin to my cheek and cupped my face lovingly. Pulling away he gazed into my eyes still smiling. 

"Thank you," I whispered as tears poured out of my eyes once again. "Thank you for everything." Megumi pulled me into a hug and held me tightly. 

"I'm always here for you. I'll always lift you up, I promise." I cried even harder into his chest as he said this. Inside I was for certain he was lying but the words he said still made my heart skip a beat and my head spin. Some of me believed him and that's the part I paid attention to. I wasn't going to drag down the moment with my insecurity. That's when I knew. I knew I was helplessly and so very deeply in love with Megumi. 

~~~~

Please go back and read Megumi's words again and again until you believe them fully. Know that you are perfect in every way and that you are loved. I hope this has provided at least a little comfort to you in any way. Just remember that YOU ARE ENOUGH. Maybe others have said that you're not but to me you are. I promise that you are. 

anyways thank you for reading :)