28. How he reacts during your period

Damon: He runs to Stefan for advice. Then, he brings back chocolate and himself for cuddles. He lights the candle he got for you birthday before spooning you.

Stefan: He brings you ibuprofen and a fluffy blanket. He runs you a bubble bath 3 times that week.

Klaus: He gets you gifts and showers you with kisses. He doesn't leave your side. He rubs your belly when you get cramps.

Elijah: He gets you whatever you want, but treats you as he always does, like a gentleman.

Kai: He brings you his favourite teddy bear and makes it talk to you. Then, he asks if you want to go on a killing spree because he knows this is the only time you will say yes.

Matt: He puts you in a cell with pads/tampons, chocolate, a tv with netflix, and a bed. He fears that you will kill him so you are stuck there for a week.

Tyler: He looks at the date to see if there is a full moon because he doesnt wanna die.

Jeremy: He hides your cross bow and anything sharp that you can access. He then cuddles and watches movies with you.

Alaric: He writes about you in his journal as if you are a supernatural creature when you are on your period. You both laugh, surprisingly, and have period sex.

Enzo: He gets you ice cream, his favourite hoodie, and plays you songs from his guitar.

Kol: He eats you out. He enjoys blood season every month.