1. How you met

Damon: Stefan invited Elena over for dinner at the Salvatore house. Elena, not wanting to be the only new person there, invited you as her plus one. When you arrived you saw the tall and handsome brother of Stefan's, Damon.

Stefan: Visiting the cemetery to see the grave of your beloved family, you run into a blonde boy with beautiful eyes.

Klaus: You went to an Art Museum for a school trip. Needing to go to the bathroom immediately, you raced through the halls of the museum. You turned a sharp corner and ran into a mysterious man. He grabbed your hands and helped you pick yourself up after the fall, "Sorry, Darling."

Elijah: You dance alongside Tyler Lockwood at the Mystic Falls Pageant. When it comes time to switch partners you are shocked by who you now stand with. A man, older but handsome, makes direct eye contact with you as you finish the dance.

Kai: Bonnie Bennett and you just got into a HUGE argument, one she might never forgive you for. So, she banishes you to a Prison World. After months of being alone, you run into Kai. At first you can't stand him, but you eventually warm up to one another.

Matt: A cop chased after you for stealing gum from the gas station. He catches up and leans you against a random car. As he pushes the handcuffs on you make the remark, "This won't be the last time I let you cuff me."

Tyler: There's a party at the lake and you went with your friends. As you guys are swimming, some jackass does a flip from the rope and lands on you. After returning to the surface of the water, you make eye contact with him and talk to him the rest of the party.

Jeremy: As a new student at Mystic Falls High School, Elena and her group decided to befriend you. Weeks later you go to Elena's house for a slumber party. You knew she had a younger brother, but you didn't know he was this hot.

Alaric: You walk in on your first day to your history class, the last class of the day. You find your teacher totally hot. After class you ask if you can get some extra help on your work. He says yes, but you had different intentions than he did.

Enzo: Your family and you took a trip to Paris during Christmas break. You were out and about looking for a cafe shop. Enzo saw that you looked lost, so he decided to help you. Then, you two sat down and had a small snack together.

Kol: You are hiking with your friends and you end up falling behind. You trip on something, nearly face planting, before a stranger catches you. But where did he come from?