actual ending

Hi guys I decided to write the actual ending that I planed. So If you dont wanna read angst, dont read it-

okay have fun reading that-

BUT AGAIN NO NEED TO READ IT

Its been five months...

Five month since hes in coma.

I visited him everyday. Always talked about my day and how I am feeling. But it wasnt the same. I miss his weird comments he made when I ranted about something. I miss that smile he always wore.

Now Im just sitting every day in that stupid room and wait for him to wake up. I dont even want to think about the fact that he maybe never wake up. I just need to think positive.

Some days, mostly once a week, his family joined to talk to Mattsun. It was also nice seeing them again. I realized a while ago that the twins looked really down. They barley smiled. So I decided to do some fun stuff to make them happier. At least a bit. I want to help them. It hurts me seeing them like this. They are like a second family to me. I cant leave them like this. I would feel guilty if I did that.

 I often went out with them to the movies or restaurants. We even were at a concert. The two said they loved spending time with me. And I cant lie, I also liked it. The only problem is that theyre reminding me of Mattsun way to much. Every time they make a joke I see Mattsuns face and it hurts. Every single damn time I aw him in those two I wanted to burst out crying, but I never did. 

Months passed.. Now he was over a year in coma. Were already in our third year of high school. I just wish that he will wake up soon.

It was a day like every other. I woke up, walked to school the usual stuff. It was lunch time when I got a call.

"Hello?"

'Hello Hanamaki-kun.'

"Oh hello Matsukawa-san. Do you need something. Are the twins begging you again so that I would come over later?"

She chuckled.

'No its not them today. Actually I wanted to speak to you. Is it possible for you to come to our house after school?'

"Uhh yeah I can do that."

'Thats great. See you later Hanamaki-kun.'

"yeah see you."

I ended the call. "What does she want?" Oikawa asked me. "Oh she just want to see me after school. She sounded so serious." Oikawa just nodded. 

"Okay and how are you Makki?" Iwa looked over to me. "Im okay." He rolled his eyes. "No I didnt asked for a lie." I looked down. "Im okay.. really" i looked up to Iwaizumi. "Its just that I miss him, nothing more." I smiled. "If you say so, but so you know we are always here to listen to you." I nodded. "I really appreciate it." 

Then the bell rang and we all went to our classes. The whole time I didnt listen to the teacher because I thought about what Matsukawa-san want. Maybe its something about the twins? Mattsun? Herself? Me?

The class ended and I went to practice.. I couldnt concentrate at all. "Hanamaki are you okay?" My captain asked me. "uh yeah Im fine. Just a bit tired." He nodded. "Okay, then maybe go home for today." I nodded. "Thank you captain." I went changing and before I left I informed Iwaizumi that I already go home.

I went directly to Mattsuns house. I rang the doorbell and it revealed the twins. "Were you two fighting about who opens the door again?" I asked them. "Nooo?" The both said. "Ahh sure. Where is your mom?" She pointed at the Kitchen. I stepped inside.