Makkis Mom? + Acarde

Makkis pov

We four arrived at school and Matt reminded me of the challenge again. I smirked.

The day went really slow by. I really needed to concentrate that I don't fall asleep. It was really hard. Especially in math but I stayed awake.

At lunch time I already sat there with Iwa. Matt and Kawa were late. If I remember correctly these two had the class together. There late probably because of Kawas fangirls.

Iwa looked a but pissed. I think because he missed Oikawa.

They finally made it to the rooftop. "Puhhh I think I never get used to your fangirls. They're too much." Oikawa just laughed at Mattsun.

"Why the FUCK are you so FUCKING late?" Iwaizumi glared at Oikawa. "Pfftt- Iwa is maaadd~" I laughed after saying that. I totally got the dead glare from him.

"Hajime chill Im here now." Matt and I looked at each other confused. Then looked back at Oikawa, who was now sitting on Iwaizumis lap.

"What happened to IwA-cHaN?" Matt asked. He even tried to pronounce it like Oikawa but failed miserably. "Shut up Mattsun." Now Mattsun got the dead glare from Iwaizumi.

"Woow he's really in a bad mood," Matt said before sitting next to me. "Yeah, I think something happened before or after the sleepover." He just hummed. "By the waaayyyyy~ did you fall asleep already?" He nodded. My eyes flushed wide open. That means I won?!

"When?" "In math. I couldnt resist anymore. Math is so fucking boring." I nodded. "I almost fall asleep in math but I managed to keep my eyes open."

He looked at me than back to his food. "Wow congrats. You won even tho I thought I would win this." I giggled. "What do want?"

I thought for a while. Then I got an idea. "You know I have the girls uniform..." He nodded but then he realized what I said. "WAAITTT MAKKI NOO! PLEASE SOMETHING ELSE!!" I laughed really hard. "NOO YOU GOTTA DO THAT!"

Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked both confused. "Why the fuck are you two so loud?" Iwa yelled at us. "Yeah yeah sorry. Mattsun just lost a challenge and need to go to school in a dress."

Oikawa started laughing. "Pfft- Mattsun have fun doing that." Iwa just shrugged it off. "Well fuck you Makks"

"Awwe I know you love me!" He rolled his eyes. "Do you wanna skip the next class to sleep? I'm really tired." I nodded. "Yeah let's do that. I was planning to do that anyways."

And that's what we did. We skipped all other classes till practice. Oikawa came up to us and asked a million questions why we weren't in class.

Time skip after practice

"Yo Makks, can I come with to yours? I don't wanna go home yet. I would be bored anyways." Mattsun asked me that while he changed. "yee okay. I don't have anything to do too lmao." He nodded.

We walked home alone. Oikawa and Iwaizumi went on a date. Those lovebirds. Tch I feel so fucking single.

We laughed much on our way home because we imitated a weird straight couple we saw in school. The amount of PDA they gave was way too much. Not even Oikawa and Iwaizumi are showing that much PDA. It's just gross.