sidestory-Iwaizumis Dad

(a/n): Heyy this is just a sidestory why Iwaizumi looked so tired. you dont need to read that. This is not affecting the story.
I wanted to do sum sad and here it is hehe

Iwaizumis pov

It was one hour after lunch. I was really bored in class so I wanted to check my phone. When I looked on my lookscreen I saw a message.

Mom:
Hey Hajime,your dad is back home.

WAIT WHAT?? SHIT! WHY'S HE BACK?
FUCKING SHIT!

I can't go back home toady... Lucky today's Friday and Makki invited us over. But why the hell is he back.

I excused myself to the toilet and wrote Tooru to come here. "Hey Iwa-chan! Why am I- Holy shit IWA ARE YOU CRYING?"

I couldn't hold back my tears. I'm just so scared. "Shut up shittykawa." He came closer to me and hugged me.

We stayed like this for a bit before I pulled back. "Thanks Tooru." he smiled at me. "Now tell my why were you crying?"

"He's back." I lowered my head. "Who's back- nooo your dad???" I nodded. "Then you're coming with me to my house." My eyes widened. "what about mom? She will get worried when I don't come home!"

"I'm sure she'll understand. I mean she is the person who told you that he's back."
I didn't know what to say. I just cried and he hugged me again.

Flashback
The day Iwaizumi and Oikawa confessed to each other.

We went back home with our hands intertwined. As we stood in front of my house I took a deep breath. "It's going to be okay Iwa-chan. Your parents love you. I'm sure they accept you." I nodded and opened the door.

"Mom, dad I'm home." We walked into the kitchen where my mom cooked and my dad read a book. "Hello Hajime. Oh Tooru nice to see you again! How was your day?" Tooru smiled. "Its nice seeing you again too and our day went great."

My parents both smiled. I was scared to tell them that me and Oikawa are dating. But after a few minutes I finally spoke up.

"Mom, Dad. I need to tell you guys something." They both looked at me. "Sure Hajime, what is it." My dad didn't looked up from his book. "I'm in a relationship..." My mom looked at me. "Ohh hun that's great." My mom went to hug me.

I noticed that my dad looked at me.  "Who is this lucky girl, son?" I looked at him. I couldn't bring out a single word. I looked at Tooru. He understood what I wanted. He nodded.

"Actually.. It's not a girl it's me." He took my hand. I think he saw that I trembled.

My mom looked at me with disbelieve but after a few seconds she hugged me. "Oh sweetheart i accept you. No matter what your my son." I started smiling. "Thanks mom." I let go of Toorus hand and hugged her back.

I broke the hug and looked to my dad. "D-dad?" I stuttered. "You.. Are dating Tooru?" I nodded.

"I don't accept you." He said that with the coldest tone he ever had. "I don't accept that my son is gay!" My eyes flushed wide open.

"Are-are you serious..?" My voice cracked. Tooru rushed over to me and hugged me from behind. "shh it's okay Iwa-chan." He whispered. His voice was full of love. I calmed down a bit by the down of his voice.