The Way I loved you

Yes, this is a human version of them again because why not :) and

thank you @safetaynet for the idea <3

also there is swearing near the end of the chapter ( nothing big just the f word <3 ) 

He is sensible and
So incredible and
All my single friends are jealous

Rainbow Dash was never the one to believe in love. If you asked her she would roll her eyes and say it's a waste of time.

But that all changed when she met him.

Soarin Skies.

You're a typical high school popular cool kid. He was tall, played football and surprisingly smart. The moment he stepped into Canterlot high every girl wanted to be with, well beside Rainbow Dash but then again she didn't have any interest in dating any guy.

So when Soarin asked her out he wasn't surprised when she turned him down. Yeah, it bruised his ego a bit but he was determined to go out with her. He had taken interest in the rainbow hair teen, she was different from other girls doing her own thing, focusing on herself and her friends and really just being herself and not changing for anyone.

After two months of trying Rainbow finally gave in and said yes.

To say he was happy would be an understatement.

So that day they went to the movies after school, got ice cream and ended up playing soccer till sundown.

Soarin knew that he probably wouldn't have a chance again so when he walked her home he confessed his feelings for her. He prepared himself for rejection but what he didn't prepare himself for was the rainbow teen kissing him tell her she felt that same way.

They've been dating for a year Rainbow hated to admit but she actually was happy in a relationship. Soarin was incredible, he supported her and encouraged her in whatever she was doing.

She was surprised the third person in her friend's group to be in a relationship. Flutter shy and Discord was together along with cheese pie and pinkie making rarity applejack twilight and sunset the single ones left.

Though they didn't seem to mind, at times they would admit of being jealous of rainbow and Soarin relationship, not in the way of being jealous of a person but of the relationship itself. They had a healthy understanding relationship which the four didn't seem to have much luck with.

He says everything I need to hear
And it's like I couldn't ask for anything better

Of course, one important part of relationships is comforting your partner when they need it. 

And not just in the " oh it's going to be okay" or " you were better than anyone" 

Soarin and Rainbow both say the first thing that comes to their head you might think, well how would that work out?

Well believe it or not it did!

Before a game Soarin would tell rainbow " you practiced just put you're 100 % if you win that great if you lose then you lose don't take the lose us a disappointment but as a motivation for next time" and it always made her feel better. 

And in all honestly, she couldn't ask for anything better. 

He opens up my door
And I get into his car
And he says, "you look beautiful tonight"
And I feel perfectly fine

Time skip to their senior prom which  Rainbow was not looking forward to going to, but rarity insisted she did " it the high light on you're high school year darling" were her exact words.

It was obvious who her date was: None other than Soarin Skies.

Skip a bit to the night of Prom he comes and picks her up like the gentleman he is ( aw isn't that so sweet ) " you look beautiful" He says staring at her in awe " I know you don't bad you're self skies" she replied giving him a kiss on the cheek Truth was she wasn't exactly confident about how she looked but hearing Soarin compliment her made her feel better

"let's get going before Rarity freaks"

But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain
And it's 2:00 a.m. and I'm cursing your name

But like all couples, they would get into fights, especially at the most random times they're recent one being at 2 in the morning over the phone.

" SO YOU THINK NOT ANSWERING MY CALLS FOR FOUR HOURS IS FUNNY SOARIN"  she yelled, " I TOLD YOU I'M SORRY ALRIGHT WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS A BIG DEAL" he yelled back " OH I'M SORRY THAT I WAS WORRIED ABOUT" " THEN MAYBE STOP WORRYING" "FINE" and with that, she ended that call. 

fucking asshole she muttered laying back on her bed. If he didn't want her to worry she wouldn't. 

She closed her eyes falling asleep for a bit but woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing.

" who the hell could that be" 

She got up and made her way downstairs and opening the door.

" Soarin what are doing here at 2 30 in the morning" she asked still mad about half an hour ago.

" Look I'm sorry Rainbow I really am, you were just making sure I was being okay and I was a jerk" he apologized, she smiled "it's fine Soarin"

So in love that you act insane
And that's the way I loved you

So in conclusion Rainbow didn't believe in love but Soarin was able to prove otherwise.

I felt so unmotivated near the end  so sorry if its shitty anyways leave request and ily <3