First lessons

(Credits to the editor of this photo.)

"What's it gonna be?" Su Han asked.

"Yes, I will train with you but only under one condition." He raised an eyebrow. "I train you to be uh.........more social?"

"And why do you think I will agree?" He furrowed his brows at her.

"See? You're just angry all the time, you need to approach people more nicely."

"Fine, your training starts at dawn, have some sleep."

"Dawn? I have school tomorrow. Sorry I can't." She crossed her arms.

"Training to protect the miraculous is more important."

"No, it isn't. I need to go to school." He sighed.

"Fine, at 5 o'clock afternoon."

"Works perfect for me-" He jumped from her balcony before she could finish. "Good ni- and he is gone." She sighed and went to bed, tired.

~•~

Marinette just arrived from school. She decided to have some sleep before her training. It was 1 in the afternoon.

She woke up at 3. Still early. She did her homework so she could meet Chat after training. It was now 5 and she didn't know. She was watching TV with Tikki when she heard some noises on her balcony. She opened the hatch to find Su Han standing like a statue just in front of her.

"Ugh can't you just knock."

"No time to waste. You need to transform."

"Why?"

"Don't ask and just do it." He was mad again.

"Ok, ok, Tikki spots on."

~•~

Adrien just finished his Chinese lessons. He lied on his bed looking up at the ceiling.

"Does the ceiling look attractive or something?" He heard plagg talking.

"Shut up plagg. I'm just thinking." He sat straight.

"You know it won't work if you keep doubting yourself and that poor girl."

"What are you talking about?" Plagg flew and sat on his hands.

"You know what I'm talking about. Stop doubting yourself."

"But what if she doesn't like me anymore, what if I do something stupid or-" He was interrupted by his Kwami.

"See? That's what I'm talking about. I would lie if I said I don't enjoy seeing you being oblivious all the time," this got Adrien to furrow his burrows at Plagg. The Kwami raised his hands defensively. "But let's think about this logically, What did she say?"

"She said she would like to be in a relationship with me but she needs some time."

"Exactly, she said basically yes but, she needs time. And so do you by the way. You can't be with her if you have some feelings for Ladybug."

"You're right, it's just so frustrating right now. To have feelings for two girls that share..." He slowed his talking and looked at Plagg. The Kwami got the hint. "the same characters, they have the same hair colour and eye colour. What if they are related somehow?"

"What psh, no They are totally different girls." He chuckled nervously.

"What if Marinette is Ladybug's cousin?" Plagg sighed in relief.

"Yeah sure, why not. And then Kagami would be their distant cousin too." Plagg said sarcastically.

"So they are not cousins?"