seven

You, Phil and Stu all carry a bag of gold from the car, barely making it a few feet away before dropping them on the ground.

"What happened to your eye?" Phil asks, slightly out of breath.

"Oh, Stu kneed me in the face during our little dilemma," you say. It must've bruised a bit.

"She elbowed me in the balls right after," Stu counters.

"I said I was sorry!" 

"Okay, alright. I'm sorry I asked," Phil mumbles, all of you looking over when you hear the car in the distance.

"They're here. Alan, they're coming. Grab the last bag," Phil says, looking back at Alan who stand in front of the trunk with his hands in his pocket, staring intently at it.

"Please, Alan," Chow begs. Alan goes to grab the next bag just as Marshall pulls up. Marshall, Doug and Hector all get out of the car, Marshall holding a gun to the back of Doug's head.

"Step away from the bags! Let's go!" Marshall orders. You all hold your hands up, backing away from the bags until your against the limo trunk. Hector walks over, unzipping one of the bags and revealing the gold bars inside.

"We good?" Marshall asks, Hector nodding.

"It's all there, I promise," Phil says.

"Not exactly. I'm still missing the original half," Marshall says.

"But, no, that--that's all we have. Chow said he blew the other half in Bangkok," Phil says. 

"Where is he?" he asks.

"He's in the trunk," Phil answers.

"Deal's a deal," Marshall says before pushing Doug over to the four of you, you immediately pulling him in for a hug. Everyone else quickly joins in for the short hug, all of you extremely relieved to have him back.

"Give me the keys," Marshall says, Stu pulling them out of his pocket and tossing them to him.

"What are you gonna do with Chow?" Phil asks, all of you expecting the same answer as you stand across from Marshall.

"I just wanna talk to him," he says. 

"That's definitely code for killing him," you mumble.

"Move," he says, all of you spreading apart so Marshall can walk past. Marshall pulls out his gun, shooting the trunk multiple times and Hector joining in as you all quickly back away.

"Oh, oh--fuck!" Phil yells.

"What the fuck?!" Phil asks after they finish shooting at least twenty bullets.

"End of conversation," Marshall says.

"Why would you do that?" Phil asks.

"Leslie Chow is madness. You don't talk to madness. If you're lucky, you trap it in the trunk of your limo and you kill it. You did a great thing tonight. You should feel good about this," he smirks, turning and opening the trunk. But, your eyes widen when you see the trunk empty and full of bullet holes.

"What the fuck," Marshall mumbles, turning back around to face you.

"You think this is a fucking game?" he asks, holding up his gun.

"No!" Phil yells.

"Don't, don't, don't, don't!" Stu begs. But, before Marshall can even shoot, Chow pops up from the sunroof and shoots both men in the head.

"Oh my god," you mumble, looking down at the now dead mob boss and his partner.

"Tood-a-loo, motherfuckers," he says, getting out of the car and nearly growling as he walks over to you guys. He lifts his gun again, now aiming it directly at Phil.