The bell rang for our second period, and for me that was English. "Savannah right?" I turn to see the very attractive guy that sat in front me during class, "Um, yeah." He smiles, "You're really smart, answering those questions, on your first day. I'm Camden Lahey, maybe we could hang out sometime." He bites his lips which makes me tighten my stomach, "Yeah, sure." He leaves to meet up with his friends on the other side of the hallway. "He's pretty cute." I smirk, as the smell of lavender roamed through the air. "He's a senior Laura." She narrows her eyes, "And?" I roll my eyes, "And?! Seniors, don't go for freshman. Especially when the freshman is a supernatural creature." She wraps her arm around me, taking me to my next class.

Mrs.Kingstown, a middle aged women, who looks like she could have 3 cats waiting for her at home. Her reddish brown hair covered her shoulder, and her gray eyes fade when she looks at me in the eye. "McCall, you sit in front of Mr. Hale." I turn to see no one sitting behind my seat, "I'm guessing he doesn't like English very much." She frowns and I take that as a warning to sit down and shut up. "What is the famous quote from Shakespeare's "Midsummer's Night Dream?" No one in the class answered, so I raised my hand, "To live a barren sister all your life, Chanting faint hymns to the cold fruitless moon." She becomes impressed, "Can you analyze what the quote means Ms.McCall."

I look around, everyone in the room shifts in their chair and looks at me, "Theseus is warning to Hermia of what could become of her if she doesn't agree to marry the man her father has chosen for her." One kid raises his hand, "What's a Barren Sister?" The teacher laughs, "It's a nun. Theseus is describing Hermia as a nun, who will spend her life lonely, and always wishing of what could have been if she doesn't marry the man her father has arranged her to wed." I say, not meaning to interrupt the teacher. She smiles and continues a class.

After class it was finally my favorite class of the day, Music. Nothing to hard, but nothing that's very easy. I got lost a few times, always mistaking the music room to be near the band hall, "Hey you lost?" I run into Camden in a white muscle tee, "The Music room." He points to the door in front of the boys locker room, "You must be good then." I give him a confused look, "Why? You guys don't use this room." He shakes his head, "We haven't had anyone good to play it in years, maybe you could change that." The teacher interrupts us, "Savannah McCall. Your late, Lahey shouldn't you be in the aquatic center, with your father." He leaves awkwardly, "Yes sir, Sorry for keeping your student from entering your room."

I sit in the front of the class, only 4 students sit on a bench in front of a grand piano, "You have all been assigned a piece of music, which you will play at the end of the 6 weeks for a summative grade. That's 80% for those of you who don't know what that means." He passes us the sheets, each a different length, some 3 pages, others 8. "Yimura. River flows to you." He says, "Really long song, hope you can play it without distractions." I set music on the stand and begin to look through it.

I walk around the hallways, during the break that he gives us during the class, to relax our hands from the frustrating music. I look outside the exit door of the girls locker room and see the swim team running around the track, boys and girls lacrosse play against each other. I look at the girls soccer team, who is coming out from running into the woods, "You guys are pathetic, you can't even learn to run 4 miles in piece, without huffing and puffing." A tall white girl says, she was your typical barbie doll. She had the butt, boobs, and plastic personality. When the swim team meets up with the the girls, Barbie calls out for Camden. "You look good out there. Keep up the good job." He doesn't look back at her, but instead gives her a slight nod.

"Come back to class Savannah." Mr. Lively says to me. He goes back into the room, I look back out the window. Camden is facing me, down the 2 flights of bleachers. He looks up to see me, but at that moment it didn't seem awkward to look at him. "Hey." He mouthed, I smile back before coming back to class. We continued to play our music until the bell rang for lunch.