"So. If I got the chance to eat again, I'm gonna eat." Miles said and I nodded.

Couldn't go wrong with that

Receiving a glare from Dave, I flicked him off. Walking past him, we all got in our vehicles and drove to IHOP.

"Why are we going to IHOP and it's 2:00 in the afternoon." Eli asked.

"Well I was craving some of their pancakes." I said.

"You been craving a lot of things lately." She said.

"And what are you trying to say?" I asked.

"Im not trying to say anything." Jayda said.

*
"Please stop throwing your food." I said to Eli and Miles.

"Okay I'll stop. Only for you though." Miles said with a smile.

"But when I told you to stop you didn't." Dave said.

"That's different." Miles said.

Hearing my phone ring, it was Herb. Answering with a smile, I spoke.

"Hey." I cheesed.

"Wassup ma. What you on?" He asked.

"Nothing, at IHOP." I said with a shrug.

"I'm finna pull up on you den." He said and before I could reply, Dante snatched my phone.

"I don't think so." He said.

"Yo, you don't need to pull up on nobody." Dante said.

"Man shut up and mind yo business." Herb said, catching me by surprise of his response.

"He lucky his ass hung up." Dante said and Jayda sucked her teeth.

"And what was you gone do?" She asked.

"What the fuck you mean? I'll put a bullet in his ass." Dante said and I kicked him.

"There's kids at this table Dante." I said.

"Oh shit my bad. But y'all know what bullets is right?" He asked and I shook my head.

I palmed my face, sighing in frustration of Dante.

"Dave, you have nothing to say about her inviting this nigga?" Dante asked.

"Nope because I don't give a fuck." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice to know." I said and he looked at me before laughing but wasn't shit funny.

I honestly knew me talking to another guy offended him.

It was seen clearly on his face but little did he know, I didn't like talking to another guy.

I wanted Dave but I guess I'm fucking old news.

*
We were still sitting in IHOP when I heard Dante smack his lips.

"I know the fuck-," he immediately shut his mouth from the kick he received from Jayda under the table.

"Wassup ma." Herb said as he reached his arm out. Getting up, I hugged him.

"Hey." I smiled.

He pulled up a chair and sat down. Feeling a glare, I met eyes with Dave. I rolled my eyes, looking away.

"Y'all, this is Herb. Herb, these are my friends." I said and Herb nodded his head with a smile.

He handed his hand out and everybody shook it except Dante and Dave.

"Ariana, let me talk to you real quick." He said as he stood to his feet.

"What? Wh-," before I could even finish, Dave was grabbing me and pulling me towards him.

"Wait hold on G. You ain't gotta grab her like that," Herb said.

"You mind yo fucking business before you be next playboy." Dante chimed in.

Dave dragged me outside, pushing me up against his truck.

"Dave stop!" I said.

"Shut up Ariana. I was gonna keep my cool
But yo big head ass be taking me there." He gritted through his teeth.

I scoffed, folding my arms.

"I ain't even did nothing." I said.

"Bullshit. You bringing this nigga around me?" He asked.

"We're just friends Dave. Calm down." I said and he chuckled a little.

"Fuck that. Best believe if I can't have you, nobody else will." He said.

I was taken back by what he said and totally confused.

"Dave, we ain't got nothing else going on. You said what you said and I said what I had to say." I said with a shrug.

"Please don't make me repeat myself Ariana. I told you I didn't mean it." He said and inside, I forgave him already but I was just fucking around with him.

"Okay Dave." I said.

"Still on games I see. Ariana, all imma say is y'all ain't gon last."

"And how do you figure?"

"Don't worry about it but just know y'all ain't."