Niall stood up from his spot on the sofa and picked his baby up.

"Now what seems to the matter?" He peppered the little boy's face with kisses.

After putting the ice cream back in the fridge, Louis walked over to Niall and peered down at the baby.

Golden's eyes landed on Louis and when he saw that the man didn't have the ice cream in his hands anymore, he scrunched up his face and let out a cry, surprising both Niall and Louis and startling a quiet Zayn.

"Golden Ray Styles." Niall looked at his son amused with a fond smiled playing on his lips.

He placed the baby on his shoulder and bounced him a little until he calmed down.

"Told you I should give him some."Louis said, going to sit next to Zayn who was texting on his phone with a huge grin on his face, no doubt texting Countess Perrie.

"Oh shut up, Lou, he's just hungry. It's almost his feeding time." Niall stuck his tongue out at Louis.

Before Louis could retaliate, there was a customary knock on the door and Niall called whoever was at the door to get in.

In walked Golden's nanny with his bottle already made and a warm smile playing on her lips. The older woman had grown to love the little boy very much.

"Feeding time for little munchkin." She said and flashed the bottle at Niall along with a smile.

"Oh thanks, he's getting cranky. Perfect timing." He smiled back at her.

"Do you wanna feed him or should I?" She asked calmly.

"Oh it's okay. I'll do it. Thanks for asking."

She placed the bottle on the small table next to the chair that they sat in when feeding Golden and then when Niall was seated, she bent down and placed a motherly kiss on the baby's forehead before she excused herself and left the room.

Both Zayn and Louis walked over to where Niall was so that they could watch the baby as he happily fed.

*

"Zozo, your baby cousin is not a rag doll." Harry said.

He, Niall, Gemma, Michal, Louis and Liam were in the palace gardens enjoying the warm sunny weather which wasn't so easy to come by in England.

As for the little three year old Princess, she was holding her baby cousin's leg and spinning him on the large blanket that he was lying on.

"I wove Way, mama." She smiled at Gemma. She had had a hard time trying to pronounce Golden and therefore, settled on calling him Ray instead, even though she obviously couldn't pronounce it properly yet.

There was a chorus of awws from everyone and Zoe grinned at them, her mother especially.

"These two are gonna make one incredible pair, I tell you. Wait for them to both be walking." Michal commented.

"I can't wait for that time, that time when we'll all be running around after them and stressing over their safety." Harry added dreamily. "Right babe?" He grabbed Niall's hand.

"I don't know." Niall looked between the kids and his husband. "I kinda don't want them to grow up so soon. I mean I'm definitely gonna miss these moments. Being babies and stuff." He pouted.

"Awww. Nially, they'll slow it down a smidge for your sake ok?" Louis said and lightly pinched Niall's cheek.

"Okay." Niall said softly to his bestfriend, turning to his son and niece. "Can you two not grow up too fast?"

Zoe, who Niall was sure had no idea what she was responding to, nodded, while Golden only grinned happily.

After talking for a bit, they all stood up as Zoe dozed off and her parents carried her inside. Louis picked up Golden and he and Liam walked to a nearby bench so that they could gush over him.

"I love you baby, I know I say this a lot but really, thank you for bringing so much happiness in my life. Making me a parent and generally making me a better person." Harry grabbed Niall's hands in his and smiled down at the beautiful lad infront of him. Who had accidentally waked in his life and stole his heart slowly but surely. Not that he would change a thing about how his life had turned out.

"I love you too babe." Niall leaned up and kissed his lips sweetly.

The kiss would have gotten heated if it wasn't for Golden breaking them apart with a happy shriek after Louis threw him in the air and caught him.

Harry's arms, snaked around Niall's waist and the latter rested his head on his husband's shoulder as they watched their son interact with his uncles.

"Thanks too Haz, I mean look at the kid you made me call mine. So gorgeous." Niall smiled fondly at his family.

"And to think I paid you to be my pretend husband." Harry chuckled as they both reminisced how they were forced to be together.

"Paid him?"

"Pretend husband?" Two unmistakable voices shifted the two husbands' attention from their son and when they turned to see who had spoken their eyes widened in horror.

It was the King and Queen.

____________________________________

Hello my very own sweet creatures!

How have we been?

Sadly this is the last chapter of Royal Happenings. I will post the Epilogue soon and it will be wrapped up.

I wanna thank you so much for the support that you gave me when writing this story. I really really appreciate each and every single one of you. Thank you so much.

Continue Spreading the Love♥♥

#BLM

_Jay_