First Sight

There once was a King That ruled a Kingdom the king was selfish and he didn't make a good king towards his people the king had a Daughter. His daughter possessed long, lilac hair, like that of Hyacinths blooming in mid spring, with bright red eyes, that put roses into mind, attracting people around her.

Her beauty is of a flowers and her elegance is unmatched.

Yet no men could stay with her for even a while, they all disappeared mysteriously while hanging out with the king's daughter after the clock hits midnight.
The king wants her daughter to marry a man from another kingdom but Cecilia Wouldn't agree to her father's circumstances.

But his father begged and begged for her to agree to his circumstances well eventually she agreed.

The prince from the far away kingdom came after all the preparation has been settled.

The kings of both kingdoms wants to proceed with the wedding right away Cecilia obeyed his father's orders so she spent time with the prince before the royal wedding at the night before the royal wedding Cecilia Invited the prince into her chamber but what the prince didn't expect is that Cecilia didn't want accept the wedding after all Cecilia had no mercy so she slaughtered the prince at exactly 12 am like how she did will all the other men she had been with she said one thing after slaughtering the prince
"Men Disgust me" as she looked down on the prince's dead body all of this was due to her father she never liked her father and due to all the things her father made her do she despise him and men overall.

On the Very next day everyone was exited for the royal wedding but as Cecilia walk down the isle she heard a servant screaming the servant was screaming out loud calling out for help everyone rushed out of the palace to only see the prince's dead body lying in a garden full of roses and on the price's body there was a piece of Cecilia petal but noone suspected the princess except for one it was a woman that has a dark mask on with red roses her hair tied up in a braid she was very different from the others that's what Cecilia thought.

Not before long the woman in the dark mask approached Cecilia and asked her
"You did this didn't you?" when Cecilia heard what the woman said she loudly cried out "What could you possibly mean? Are you trying to frame me for the prince's death??" she exclaimed

And the mysterious woman told her  "Oh of course not why would i frame an innocent one?"

Cecilia heard the reply and thought this woman is sly so she opened her mouth and replied "If you're sure about what you just said then it's ok"

The mysterious woman said this
"thank you your dear majesty now beg my pardon but i shall now take my exit"

The mysterious woman walked out of the royal ball and from then on Cecilia had took interest in the Lady and it seem that no other topics are gonna pick up her interest.

[To be Continued]

{please give me your opinion abt this in the comments if possible thank you 😭}