Y/n:" Oh shit! I'm going to be late!"

Y/n ran outside his house as he quickly ran to the testing site as fast as he could, not wanting to be late. After about ten minutes of running, Y/n arrived at the testing grounds and saw Hange, Zeke Levi, and Jean talking. Zeke saw Y/n and spoke with an annoyed tone in his voice.

Zeke:" You're late."

Y/n:" I know, and I'm sorry. So what did I miss?"

Zeke:" All of the tests so far went well we only have three left."

Y/n:" Alright, so what is the next one."

Zeke:" Jean's test."Hange:" Are you ready, Jean."

Jean nodded as he cut his hand and yellow lightning sparked around him before yellow lightning came down from the heavens, and he transformed. As the smoke cleared, we saw Jean's new beast titan form.

Y/n spoke with shock in his voice.

Y/n:" What the fuck is that?"

Zeke:" Tyrannosaurus rex, the lizard king."

We did a couple more tests and took some notes with Jean before he got out of his titan, and we let him go home. After that, it was Levi's turn; Levi got ready with a scalpel knife mainly used for surgery. Levi stabbed his knife into his hand, making blood spew from the stab wound as lightning swirled down from the heavens striking him as he transformed. The smoke cleared around the titan as it emerged.

 The smoke cleared around the titan as it emerged

Finally, it was Hnage's turn. Hange sighed before she used a knife to prick her finger; the yellow lightning struck the ground. Hange transformed her titan body, forming around her as the smoke cleared the titans glowing eyes meeting Y/n's. Due to the devil magic used in making the titan Hange's titan was able to generate static electricity to boost its attack.

 Due to the devil magic used in making the titan Hange's titan was able to generate static electricity to boost its attack

After Hange had finished her testing, Y/n began to walk away from the testing grounds as he had prior arrangements.

Zeke:" Where are you going."

Y/n:" Pieck and I are going out for drinks. I have to go now, or I will be late."

Zeke sighed before saying goodbye to Y/n him getting ready for drinks with Pieck.

*Two weeks later*
Y/n P.O.V~

My peerage and I sat in a meeting room waiting for Zeke to show up; he had something to tell us. Zeke walked into the room and sat in his chair.

Zeke:" Forgive me for being late everyone, I was in the restroom."

Zeke cleared his throat before speaking.

Zeke:" Due to some unavoidable circumstances, we will have to go back to kouh and work undercover for a little while."

I sighed, not wanting to go back to Japan, as I put my hands on my forehead.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Third-person P.O.V~

Annie lay sleeping on the ground deep underground as her eyes twitched, and she groaned, sitting up. Annie's eyes widened as she heard a familiar voice.

Y/n:" Been a long time, ain't it, Annie?"

Annie whipped her head around to see Y/n sitting on a chair with a lit candle next to him.

Annie:" Y/n, what are you doing here?"

Y/n:" Sit."

Annie:" What."

Y/n stood up, yellow lightning sparking around him as he spoke.

Y/n:" I said sit."

Using the war hammer's creation ability, he made a chair for Annie it appear behind Annie as she sat down.

Y/n:" I'm not going to beat around the bush, Annie. I'm here to make you an offer."

Annie's eyes narrowed as she spoke.

Annie:" What kind of offer?"

Y/n pulled out a chessboard with two pawn pieces on it.

Y/n:" You work for me; you get our freedom and get to be free pf the curse of Ymir."

Annie:" How do you know about-."

Y/n relieved his devil wings as he spoke.

Y/n:" I ate the war hammer titan and gained its abilities, and due to my devil heritage, I am immune to the cruse along with every titan shifter that I make a devil becomes resistant to the curse as well."

Annie kept her eyes narrowed as she looked at the devil.

Annie:" And what if I refuse?"

Y/n:" I'll eat you and take the female titan power for myself."

Annie spoke, looking into Y/n's eyes as she spoke.

Annie:" I will take the deal. I will work for you."

Y/n got off the chair and began to walk away with the candle in his hand. Y/n told Annie to follow him, witch, she did. Annie and Y/n stepped outside; Annie looked at the night sky and back to Y/n, his form bathed in the moonlight. A tear leaked out of Annie's eyes as she clenched her fists in anger at herself. She had betrayed the man she loved.