Chapter 23 - A Sudden Reunion

Start from the beginning

"There's so many things happened..."

"Huh?" Mizu heard Jizania. It seems like she said it loud.

"Nothing.." she said. They arrived at their destination. It's an playground and their favorite spot. Mizu remembered something and her tears starts falling out.

"I have an something important to say. But before that, promise me you'll believe." Jizania said with a serious look.

"Okay, i promise." Mizu said

Jizania fixed her stance once again and said.

"I am Jizan"

..
.......
..........

"Ouch......"

Akiko waked up in an unfamiliar place. It seems like he was in a carridge because they're moving.

"What happened?" Akiko said. When the Soul Merge is casted, Akiko was always unsconscious, so he didn't know what happened, not after they merged.

"Did we lose?" He murmured to himself. He doesn't have anything, so there's nothing he can do. A while later, Akiko heard a scream of a girl. It's Mizuku!

"Damn...!" He started kicking the door, but it's no use. He tried a spell, but it seems the carridge is protected by a magic resistance. There's one thing he didn't tried, but he didn't fully mastered it.

"Sarcze!"

A sword popped out of his hands, it'a the Holy Sword Excalibur. He swing it to the door, and the door broke. He quickly goes outside.

"The boy escaped!" An soldier shouted, alarming the whole army. Akiko remembered the place. It's the Atarius Forest, a forest in the edge of Astral Kingdom's boundary.

Viance gets out of his carridge with a sword pointed in Mizuku. "Don't make a funny move, or this kid will die." Viance said. But Akiko remembered something.

..
"Don't let them get in the way of our king's plan!"
..

This words starts echoing in Akiko's mind. 'The King wants the girls alive... so he can't kill Mizuku' He said in his mind. But he can't think of any plans.

"Damn.."

.........
....
..

"Huh?" Mizu got surprised.

"I am Sakamoto Jizan, your childhood friend." Jizania said with a straight face. Mizu was confused.

"But my childhood friend died a few days ago. How it possibly-" Mizu didn't finished her sentence as she remembered something. Jizania read her thoughts and said. "It's what you're thinking. I got Isekai'd"

"No.. that'a impossible.... Isekai is only real in anime and manga..."

"Then ask me anything." Jizania said.

"Then, tell me about yourself, if you're really Jizan. And Jizan is a boy, not a girl." Mizu have her doubts.

Jizania told her about herself.

"My name is Sakamoto Jizan, 16 years old and an highschooler. My mother died when i was 10 years old by suicide..." and so he continues. Mizu was shocked while Jizania was explaining.

"So... it's really you...." Mizu hugged Jizania. "Well, kinda." Jizania hugged Mizu back. There is a silence between them, as they cherish their beautiful reunion. While they are hugging, a car stopped, and a woman comes out from it. Mizu and Jizania recognized the woman.

"M-mother?" Mizu said. Mizu and Jizania broke their hug and Jizania looked at the woman eith a serious face. This woman is Yakami Mina, Mizu's mother. She is very strict and always getting away Mizu from Jizan because of his Otaku Lifestyle. But Mizu didn't stop being Jizan's friend and they always meeting up secretly.