"Hey!" Frank shouted over to him, loud enough for him to hear over his music.

"Swivelling around, he pulled his headphones from his ears and beamed a huge smile to Frank.

He made grabby hands towards Frank and motioned for him to come and sit in his lap. Frank obliged sitting himself down on Gerard and wrapping his hands around his neck.

"I missed you" Frank smiled as he nuzzled into Gerard's neck.

"I couldn't sleep" the other replied. "I'm so used to being woken at the same time every day, that my body clock must just be used to it."

"I know" Frank replied. "You'll soon adjust. And if not, I'll just have to keep tiring you out" he smirked.

"Mmm! That sounds like a good idea" Gerard laughed, bending down to kiss him.

"You want breakfast?" Frank asked.

"Yeah" Gerard pecked his lips one last time. "That sounds nice."

They spent the day relaxing, knowing Frank would have to go back to work the following day. He didn't want to leave Gerard by himself, but he had no choice. They went for a walk and Frank showed him the local area and passed the record store on the way back. Gerard told him he would come by and visit him and Ray there in the week. He planned on job hunting first though and prayed he would find something. He didn't like the idea of Frank having to pay for everything.

They returned home and Frank suggested a bath. It wasn't really big enough for the two of them, but he liked the idea of holding Gerard in the hot water and lathering him up.

Stepping into the bubbly water, Gerard lay back and put his head on the edge of the bath. It was the stuff of dreams after showering in a cold, grimy room with dozens of rowdy annoying men. He sighed deeply as Frank came in with a bottle of fizz and two glasses.

"Fucking hell, you're spoiling me" Gerard laughed.

"You deserve it" Frank replied handing him a glass, before stripping off his clothes.

"God you are so fucking hot Frank," Gerard said, raking his eyes over Frank's naked body.

"Shut up" Frank replied embarrassed as he climbed into the tub.

He sat at the opposite end of Gerard and put his legs up on the side. There really wasn't room for both of them, but they didn't care. They sipped their drinks while they chatted and laughed.

"Come here Gee" Frank beckoned.

Gerard tried turning around so he could lay back against Frank, but he kept slipping or getting tangled up in their legs. They were helpless laughing as Gerard flapped about sending water sloshing over the side of the tub. Frank was helpless laughing, before he finally shouted "Just fucking stand up and then turn around!"

"Oh yeah," Gerard laughed at the suggestion, before standing, turning, and sitting back down between Frank's legs.

"Jeez. You made hard work of that" Frank chuckled.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's body and rested his head against the side of his boyfriend's.

He stroked over his chest lightly and kissed his neck.

Gerard sighed in contentment and ran his hands up and down Frank's thighs that were at either side of him. It was nothing sexual, more the two of them simply enjoying this feeling of closeness that they'd never really been allowed before.

"I love you Gee" Frank whispered into Gerard's ear once again. "It's weird, but I'm so glad I ended up in prison because it led me to you. It's like fate or something. That shit-hole gave me this perfect, amazing, hot as fuck guy."

"You fucking hated me at first" Gerard laughed.

"Yeah because I was scared of you. Still thought you were hot as fuck from the second I saw you though" Frank replied.

Really?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded.

"So did I" Gerard revealed. "I was gone for you from the first time I saw you. You shuffled into that canteen with your messy fucking hair and your cute face, and I was hooked. "

"See! Fate led us to each other" Frank smiled. "Shit-hole to fucking soulmates and all that bollocks."

"Oh, real romantic Frank" Gerard teased.

He twisted his head awkwardly and pressed his lips to Frank's. It wasn't a particularly good kiss as his neck was straining, but it would do for now.

When their skin began to wrinkle, they got out of the bath. Wrapping towels around themselves they headed to the bedroom.

Standing across from each other, Frank ran his hand through his newly cut hair. "Look as us with our god damn sensible short hair?" he giggled.

"I know. I still look fucking good though" Gerard replied sassily.

"Yeah. You really do" Frank responded with a lick of his lips, before striding towards him.